bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 22, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by brandjl on Apr 22, 12 2:42 PM
Having the same problem down below getting in the door on the left. I have checked out the guide and followed the instructions, but still can't open the door. I have tried restarting the game, but nothing help. I guess I could reinstall, but really don't want to start all over again.

Edited on 04/22/2012 at 2:43:03 PM PST

[Post New]by drrozie on Apr 22, 12 5:24 PM
I can NOT get the telescope to show any other scenes but the island...I have gone back over every scene on the boat and only have one lens...so that isn't an answer. I am very frustrated by this inability to go any further and so far no help in the forum or on line

[Post New]by topknot814 on Apr 23, 12 7:30 AM
having trouble with chap. 7, NO shovel, no fix need refund.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 24, 12 3:06 AM
Hi everyone,

Just to make sure everyone is aware of this, we currently have a new version for this game, correcting several glitches:

UPDATE! New PC version available! April 23, 2012

Please follow the instructions in the above thread to obtain the new version for your game.

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

If you are stuck in a certain area of the game and you have gameplay questions, please don't hesitate to create a new thread in this game Forum.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

[Post New]by Mushka on Apr 25, 12 11:12 AM
How do you download the updated version and do you have to start the game over from the begining. No shovel in Chapter 7?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 26, 12 6:57 AM
Hi Mushka,

Don't worry, you won't need to start over. If the update isn’t showing for you in your Game Manager, just follow these steps:

1. Open up your Game Manager
2. Click on Options in the upper right corner
3. Hit the Games & Downloads tab.
4. Under Game Updates, tick the option Manually
5. Make sure to Check for Updates afterwards

The Game Manager should then show you any available updates that haven’t been applied yet. Looking for more information? Please check the below help article.

Game Updates in the Game Manager

You can also get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you still have trouble after the update, just get in touch with our Customer Support team for help. One of our reps will be happy to help!

bfgRhone

Edited on 04/26/2012 at 6:57:42 AM PST

oleman
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by oleman on May 3, 12 4:26 AM
Ok, in the bounus game the first medallion is suppoesed to be in the wardrobe along with the borer after the maze is completed. it is not there where the stratgey guide says ii is.

[Post New]by ykhappy on Jun 9, 12 4:17 PM
I cannot get the pearl necklace. It came up on the screen but was not in my inventory. I went through the whole guide but couldn't find what I missed. HELP

[Post New]by TNTate13 on Jul 20, 12 1:19 PM
I cannot for the life of me find the other fossil tooth for the lion. One was in the bedroom but I don't know where the other is. Can anyone help??

Go to: