bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Clicking anywhere near an item gets it!

[Post New]by bratzgram on Apr 22, 12 6:15 AM
I found that in the hidden object scenes especially when I would click on an item I may get the item next to it that I didn't yet even know I was looking for. I remember on touch screen games in the past that it was a calibration problem. I could click an inch over from the item and still get it!

The wide screen option didn't work for me in this game either. I read in a review that someone with a 22 in. monitor got it to work but it don't on my 17 in.??

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Clicking anywhere near an item gets it!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 26, 12 4:54 AM
Hi bratzgram,

I also noticed the hidden objects often popped up even though I wasn't clicking on that object. The game just doesn't appear to be very picky.

In regards to the widescreen option, try to see if updating your video card drivers will help supporting that feature:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that didn't work, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: