catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

another game another glitch

[Post New]by catluvr on Apr 22, 12 10:35 AM
near end and can't get shovel. can't finish game. It's getting to where every game I buy has a problem. I now have 2 games I can't finish! I am very disappointed and dissatisfied.

Edited on 04/22/2012 at 10:42:39 AM PST

Re:another game another glitch

[Post New]by jeannieroach on Apr 22, 12 1:05 PM
THIS SO ANNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIING NO SHOVEL. I ONLY BUY COLLECTORS EDITIONS AND THEY HAVE THE MOST GLICHES

[Post New]by joedaven on Apr 22, 12 11:19 PM
they pump them out so quickly now, they clearly arent testing them anymore... and happy to take your money, but god forbid you want a refund when it doesnt work...

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 22, 12 11:42 PM
So sorry that you are all having problems with this game.

Joedaven
Welcome to the Pond
I think you may find that BF have the best CS around and will give you a refund if the game does not work for you.

[Post New]by marypretty on Apr 23, 12 12:26 AM
I cant find the shovel. there does not seem to be one, cant finish game.

[Post New]by Ljwshines on Apr 23, 12 12:38 AM
I'm having the same problem, there no shovel!!~ I can't go any further!! Please fix this so I can enjoy this game! Thank you in advance!~

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 23, 12 1:34 AM
Hi Fishies!

We are aware of the issue with the shovel and it would be most helpful if you could get in touch with us if you are having trouble.

If you can, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. For those of you have already done this, thank you!

This will allow Tech Support to provide some advice tailored to your system and also, help us gather information on what may be causing the trouble.

We are sorry for the trouble Fishies, thank you for your patience and as soon as there is news on this, we will update on this Forum.

Finally as this is a technical issue, I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy but feel free to repost any issues in the Tech thread.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

Go to: