2 cases are you kidding

[Post New]by trixybelle1 on Apr 22, 12 4:51 PM
what a waste of a game credit.I checked on criminal minds website and it said 5 horrible crimes to solve not just 2!!!!! i woudn't have bought it if i had known it was that short a game.boo hoo not happy,big fish should no better

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:2 cases are you kidding

[Post New]by sinshack on Apr 22, 12 5:52 PM
If you had read the forums or done the free trial, you would have known it was "just" two chapters. And since the first crime took me over 3 hours to solve, and I've been solving the 2nd crime for over 2 hours so far, I don't feel shorted in the least.

ETA: It's possible whatever website you were reading was counting dead bodies, not cases, in which case there were 5 horrible crimes.

Next time, BEFORE you buy, always read what BFG says about the game, read the forums, and if there is a Blog Walkthrough (as there is for this game) take a quick peek to check the number of chapters. And always, even if you know you are going to buy the game, do the free trial first to make sure it plays on your computer and is the game you think it is.

Edited on 04/24/2012 at 3:12:56 AM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:2 cases are you kidding

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 24, 12 3:22 AM
Hi trixybelle1,

I'm sorry to hear this game wasn't what you had expected it to be. If you'd like to comment on this game, please feel free to join in the Comments for Criminal Minds thread.

If you'd like to share a review on this game, you can do so by popping over to this thread here.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Go to: