bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Runaway With The Circus forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 23, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Runaway With The Circus forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Runaway With The Circus players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Runaway With The Circus forum

[Post New]by ellekbee on Apr 26, 12 6:02 AM
Where exactly do you put the reel? I'm closing in on the end of the game. I have wasted many points on trying to find the box for which to place this reel. I love this game but have had to go on to another game until I resolve this placement issue.
Can anyone help me. I chose the female avatar, relaxed mode, act 8 level 2. Please help so I can continue with this game. I've tried every thing that looks like a box...
Thanks
Ellekbee...

[Post New]by Patrosebud49 on May 5, 12 4:58 PM
Can't find the parasol. Hint shows words - click but nothing

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on May 5, 12 5:16 PM
It's the thing that looks like a cookie on the clowns face

Rybel
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Rybel on May 19, 12 12:26 PM
You've probably found it by now, but just in case you haven't, the reel goes in the long flat box in the lower left corner.

[Post New]by maddiebear22 on May 21, 12 10:36 AM
i just started playing and i''m stuck on act one level two, the puzzle in finding the six differences. i've been staring at it for two hours now, help!?.

[Post New]by nanlee4me on Jun 10, 12 5:16 PM
I am usually very tolerant of games that are slower.......I kind of like them......but this is the most boring game I have ever downloaded from BigFish. Really boring!

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on May 26, 13 9:50 AM
I am looking for the "21" in the dining hall. Scene 2 act 1 I think. I don't have enought points for a hint. I see one card, but I can't find another one. Please help!

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on May 31, 13 9:12 PM
The Nutcracker? In Act 8, scene 2 (I think), I have to find a nutcracker. I have lost a ton of points trying to find it. The hint button just clicks, so I have searched all along the bottom of the scene and can't find it. Please HELP!

Go to: