bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Runaway With The Circus technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 23, 12 12:27 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:Post any Runaway With The Circus technical issues here only

[Post New]by bratzgram on Apr 23, 12 6:58 AM
Once again I wasted precious download allowance to load a games that says "Trial Expired" before I even get started!

Lucy_Q
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy_Q on Apr 23, 12 7:12 AM
I used to get that, and found it was because I didn't have enough RAM. Once I cleaned up my disk and deleted old files etc the problem resolved itself.

Check out the Help pages, or contact support.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Apr 23, 12 8:06 AM
Well, That was weird! I went back to the Game Manager and this time I to have the demo. I have NO idea what happened but it's fine now

Thanks for the advice LUCY but I have a new laptop I am playing on so I didn't think of that being a problem. Whatever it was fixed it
self

Edited on 04/23/2012 at 8:09:10 AM PST

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Apr 23, 12 8:54 AM
I tried last night and again this morning and could not get the game to download. I too last night got the message Trial Expired, even though the activation never took place. I do have more than enough Ram, so I think there is a bug somewhere in the program. This morning, all I got was a message Waiting to Download, it never did. I'm not trying any more. If this game has bugs that make it difficult at times just to load, I can imagine the problems with the entire game. Return to the developers plz.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 27, 12 2:27 AM
Hi Fishies,

The Trial Expired message can often pop up because the download expires, or if something goes wrong. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game usually does the trick. Be sure to fully remove the download from your Game Manager before reinstalling.

If that didn't help, reinstalling the Game Manager can also help clear the issue:

Uninstall / Reinstall Game Manager

If these steps didn't help either, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

bfgRhone

[Post New]by chicken_good on Apr 29, 12 2:12 PM
For some reason I can't type my name in after I've selected a character. No matter what I write, the game don't seem to recognize it, and the only thing I can do is to click ok to go back to the scene where I pick between the man, woman or circus tent. I have never had a keyboard issue, so I have no idea what the problem is.

[Post New]by Branchen on May 1, 12 6:57 AM
BE CAREFUL PLAYING THIS GAME!!! I was able to play the whole thing, and when I was done, a box popped up and said that an infection was attached to this game.

Pantheria
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Pantheria on May 3, 12 1:04 PM
I am playing the trial version. I like the premiss of this game and was enjoying the game.
I couldn't find the last item in Act 1 Level 2 of the clowns scene. I went out and back in and replayed the scene I don't like skipping mini games. I checked the forum, and nothing posted so I went in and tried again. In frustration I tried to skip and I can't. I left it for over 2 min and I can't access the skip and I can't move forward because I still can't spot the last difference.

I don't believe I can reload the demo and I've killed most of the time on this one in this scene.

Is it a glitch?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 3, 12 1:18 PM
Hi chicken_good,

I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that will allow you to create a new profile. You can find more information about that on our help article here:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

You can also contact our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to help if reinstalling the game isn't working.

Branchen, we definitely take those types of errors seriously, so I recommend contacting our Customer Support team regarding that. Sometimes that can be caused by an overactive antivirus program that gets confused.

Pantheria, I would recommend trying to post your question in the Forum for the game in regards to finding the differences in the pictures. You can click here to go to the Forum for Runaway With The Circus. I would also recommend trying to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that allows the skip function to work. If that's not helping, please contact our Tech Support team and they can assist you with that.

I hope that helps, and enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by bobkoller on May 5, 12 4:10 PM
I don't really know if this is a technical issue but I think in the scene with the "starry ball" object can not be found and using the hint is not helping because this might be a glitch.

thank you

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on May 9, 12 3:02 PM
Downloaded the demo. Opened up the game and got the opening page. Then, computer completely locked up. Could not shut down. Finally got it going again. Deleted game and tried again. Played for about 5 minutes when my computer shut down, but the weird thing is that the music kept playing. Deleted.

dgregory_58
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by dgregory_58 on May 10, 12 4:10 PM
Pantheria wrote: I am playing the trial version. I like the premiss of this game and was enjoying the game.
I couldn't find the last item in Act 1 Level 2 of the clowns scene. I went out and back in and replayed the scene I don't like skipping mini games. I checked the forum, and nothing posted so I went in and tried again. In frustration I tried to skip and I can't. I left it for over 2 min and I can't access the skip and I can't move forward because I still can't spot the last difference.

I don't believe I can reload the demo and I've killed most of the time on this one in this scene.

Is it a glitch?

dgregory_58
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by dgregory_58 on May 10, 12 4:13 PM
I too am having trouble finding the last item in this find the difference. I am beginning to think I made a mistake buying this game seems from reading these posts that I may have some problems with the game.

Go to: