StarThrower
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

iPad version questions (please help!)

[Post New]by StarThrower on Apr 23, 12 5:46 PM
I've read through all the HWotD2 but haven't found solutions to my iPad version...

First, where in the world can I find explanations for the little power buttons at the bottom of the screen? I've figured out a few by trial and error, but is there a help file somewhere that describes what each button does?

Second, there are many posts regarding ending the game and how it's buggy. Sure enough, I'm at the end where it says to build the ship to finish the game. I hit the upgrade ship button but nothing happens (it just seems to subtract money)???? Some posters say to go back to menu, hit play, but do NOT hit continue (which should post your score and end game), but when I hit play, there is no continue button...it just goes directly to the build your ship screen.

Finally, some people have mentioned acquiring a ship's wheel??? Where is that? Could that be what I need to finish the ship?

Grrrrrr..... For such an easy match 3, this is sure frustrating. Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer. Again, this is the iPad version, which could be slightly different?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:iPad version questions (please help!)

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 25, 12 3:27 AM
Hi StarThrower,

I couldn't find much information on the iPad version of this game either, but I can recommend forwarding any questions on to our Support team and one of our reps will be more than happy to look into those questions with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Go to: