bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water - Released on January 30, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 29, 09 11:00 PM
Two sisters are about to go on the strangest vacation of their lives. Mischievous Aztec gods of Mexico strive to make life a little more difficult for the human race. Play as the fiery Tletl or the mellow Atl as they embark on a deceiving quest. With Max, the god of games, and Coyote, the god of story telling as your guides. Challenge the Aztec gods and collect hidden items in attempts to stop the world from falling into chaos.

lushknight
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water - Released on January 30, 2009

[Post New]by lushknight on Jan 31, 09 10:04 AM
I played the trial version and I really liked it. A lot of game, have dialog that is either too long or too childish, in my opinion, this was done with a sense of humor and didn't ramble on. So I bought it and have enjoyed it very much. There is one mini game I can't get to work, I can't recall which one, but I'm pretty sure that is my fault not the game, I just haven't figured it out yet which is good , makes for a challenge. Overall I really like this game.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

Re:Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water - Released on January 30, 2009

[Post New]by sunnny on Mar 4, 09 10:35 AM
Can someone tell me if there is a way ro LOSE the petals (auto hints)
I just downloaded the trial and am playing in a - relaxed - mode, but I feel time pressured by the hints.
Is there a way to switch them -on demand-, rather than the way they are.
If there isnt I am not buying this game, why bother if the computer will play it for me.
Please help.

I WAS SO WRONG !!!!

I was in the beginning of the game, where hints were free...later, you had to earn them.

This was one of the most enjoyable games I played so far,

Sorry for the confusion.

Edited on 03/08/2009 at 5:37:47 AM PST

Go to: