[Post New]by cleoladycat on Apr 24, 12 12:05 AM
Any comments fishes?

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:Todays DD April 24 2012

[Post New]by JulieJay on Apr 24, 12 1:57 AM
Gameplay consists of 1 frog scene to open a book.

Once the book is opened you have lots of match 3 scenes followed by 1 spot the difference. This sequence is repeated 4 times before you move on to the next book.

I would imagine this game is going to be very very long and probably well worth the money if you like M3.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Apr 24, 12 6:59 AM
Everybody raves about this game, but I don't care for it at all. You have to mouse over groups and that lets the energy flow to those spaces. There are blocks you have to trigger arrows at to clear the way. The gameboard takes up more than 1 screen, it's hard to tell what's coming. I own it and I've tried to play it several times, but I keep quitting. I prefer the regular type M3s, but if you're looking for something different, this is it. Like I said, everybody seems to like it but me.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Apr 24, 12 7:19 AM
This has been one of my favorite games. There is strategy involved in solving the passageway. Admittedly, the last two levels are very difficult, but I have been able to solve them several times.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Apr 24, 12 7:41 AM
Is anyone else having problems getting the demo to open so they can play it?

I don't recall ever having this problem before. My demo shows I have 30 minutes of game play time left on it... so it obviously opened for me at some earlier date when I was considering it.

Guess I'll have to send off a note to Customer Support or do a Live Chat.

Classicaljazz

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Apr 24, 12 11:21 AM
Dull and too talkative. The matches are small as you can on so you have to be highly repititive going over the same areas over and over and over again. No thanks.

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Apr 24, 12 3:24 PM
I love this game. I think it is a definte buy especially at the DD price. Replay value is great. I have played over and over just to try to beat my own score. The graphics are great. It is just an awesome game. The first time I played I couldn't stop playing, you know, the "just one more board and I'll go to bed"! I know some players don't like the timer but it is a pretty long timer. I don't remember running out of time once and I am not the fastest player. I concentrate on making long matches rather than short 3 matches. If you buy I don't think you will regret it!

oct2447
Stingray
Stingray
5,937 Posts

[Post New]by oct2447 on Apr 24, 12 3:46 PM
I have played this since it first came out and really like it. I have installed it for our K-3 alternative school and they love it!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Apr 24, 12 10:06 PM

This is one of my all time favorite games, new or old.

It is still challenging in the later levels - more so than the newer version of this game.

I just LOVE it!!!

Go to: