bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Campgrounds forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 24, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Campgrounds forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Campgrounds players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ms_spock
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Level 53

[Post New]by ms_spock on Apr 26, 12 5:45 AM
I like this game .... not gold star on every level, but 53 has me hung me up. Can't figure out how to balance the right points for Eco and happiness. Anyone have a suggestion?

Re:Welcome to Campgrounds forum

[Post New]by swamplady65 on Apr 26, 12 9:29 AM
Same place I am stuck, hopefully someone comes up with an answer. Meanwhile, if I happen to figure it out I will let you know.......

sbing
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sbing on Apr 26, 12 6:38 PM
How do you increase the happiness? I'm stuck on level 23 - I built the ice cream stand but it doesn't increase the happiness and I have to have 3 greenhouses which decreases it. I know I'm missing something simple - any help?

[Post New]by pauline664 on Apr 26, 12 10:38 PM
on level 23 you have to finisha ll the tasks then have 1 cabin with 3 ice cream stands around it and then 1 cabin which they gave you and a ice cream stand next to it and then after you have all the seeds and everything then host simultaneous events at the ice cream stands and that will increase happiness

Level 53

[Post New]by mihaelamaku on Apr 26, 12 11:26 PM
ms_spock wrote:I like this game .... not gold star on every level, but 53 has me hung me up. Can't figure out how to balance the right points for Eco and happiness. Anyone have a suggestion?

I finally got it ! The secret is DON'T SHOOT THE BEARS !!! just scare them...this way you will save 10 eco !!!

ms_spock
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Level 53

[Post New]by ms_spock on Apr 27, 12 6:21 AM
mihaelamaku wrote:
ms_spock wrote:I like this game .... not gold star on every level, but 53 has me hung me up. Can't figure out how to balance the right points for Eco and happiness. Anyone have a suggestion?

I finally got it ! The secret is DON'T SHOOT THE BEARS !!! just scare them...this way you will save 10 eco !!!

Thanks. mihael. but I did get that part -- no bear shooting -- however I still can't get the balance. I have 2 fruit trees for most of the eco, but what did you use for happiness? I've tried differnt combinations of pool, ice cream stand and court.

[Post New]by swamplady65 on Apr 28, 12 5:57 AM
I don't shoot the bears either and still can't come up with the right combo. Have even tried putting thing in different places etc. just can't seem to come up with the solution.

[Post New]by SuzieRose1965 on Apr 28, 12 7:25 PM
I'm stuck on level 53 also.

[Post New]by haloma1 on Apr 29, 12 10:24 AM
Me too

[Post New]by Staube1 on Apr 29, 12 1:55 PM
Stuck on 53 as well...can't find a walkthrough either. I guess no one has a solution yet?

-- SPOILER ALERT --

[Post New]by MonteZuk on Apr 29, 12 4:35 PM
I was stuck on 53 too...
Then 1 pool and 5 houses did the trick - Just launch an Event and you'll be through

Best luck!

Edited on 04/30/2012 at 7:20:39 AM PST

[Post New]by my3s0ns on Apr 29, 12 5:40 PM
THANK YOU MonteZuk... I thought I would never get a solution. I kept trying different combinations of happiness generators. Phew! Now I can keep playing!

[Post New]by MonteZuk on Apr 30, 12 7:17 AM

my3s0ns wrote:THANK YOU MonteZuk...

[Post New]by onlygames on Apr 30, 12 11:16 AM
I can't get past level 10. I can't figure out how to create 160 campsites Eco. Can't even move forward, forget the gold star!!! Help.

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

level 29

[Post New]by loriaudio on Apr 30, 12 2:13 PM
i get every goal except the i cant get the eco level up how do you specifically raise the eco value i have 2 fruit trees what else raises the eco level? im stuck here i want to go on HELP

[Post New]by sandimae1214 on May 2, 12 1:27 PM
I agree with HELP! Obviously no help is out there . . . or here . . . to help ! ! ! I love this game but it would be nice to have some help at least with understanding it . . . where do you go when no help is available . . . HELP ! ! ! I guess you just "pack it away" until someone throws us a lifeline . . .

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on May 3, 12 7:36 AM
LOL @ "never mind gold stars". Me too, I'm not good at this type of game and just want to pass the level. I'm impressed with people who can get gold stars after the first bit.

I need 40 more happiness. I have 4 villas with gardens, the constructions buildings are all demolished and I didn't realized I had to have the fun places positioned properly next to houses until I just read this thread. I tried a pool in 2 different locations and the best leaves me still needing 40 happiness. I am going to try for 2 happiness places but with less negative impact on the eco and see if I can get that happiness up. I know someone else here has already tried it but I'm grasping at straws until someone posts a detailed success.

So, I have 4 villas with gardens. 2 tress, tried a pool in 2 diff locations surrounded by villas. Of coarse, no killing the animals. Wow do people really take that option? (I know, it's a game)

I also did all my available secret locations which I think increases your starting scores, in case someone didn't know that.

Cheers,
CAD

Edited on 05/03/2012 at 7:38:01 AM PST

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

SPOILER ALERT for level 53

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on May 3, 12 8:51 AM
Got it! (no advice for gold star)

The camp site is diagonal. This is how I see it; There are 3 building sites along the top row AKA 1st row and 4 building sites along the bottom AKA 2nd row.

I have on the 1st row, going from left to right;
Villa with garden
Villa with garden
Villa

I have on the 2nd row, going from left to right;
Villa with garden
Villa with garden (I built this last)
Pool (then have event)

and of coarse, 2 trees.

Edited on 05/18/2012 at 9:05:34 AM PST

-- SPOILER ALERT --

[Post New]by neat1958 on May 4, 12 7:40 AM
MonteZuk wrote:I was stuck on 53 too...
Then 1 pool and 5 houses did the trick - Just launch an Event and you'll be through

Best luck!

Go to: