bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

UPDATE! New Mac version available! May 17th, 2012

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 24, 12 12:20 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Campgrounds players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Edited on 05/17/2012 at 12:29:00 PM PST

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Mac version available! May 17th, 2012

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 17, 12 12:30 PM
UPDATE! New Mac version available! May 17 2012

We have a new version of Campgrounds up and ready for you now. This update:

• Fixes display issues
• Adds new difficulty choices

To get the newest version you'll just need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For help with uninstalling and reinstalling check out this help article here:

Uninstalling and Reinstalling

If you still have trouble after the update, just get in touch with our Customer Support team for help. One of our reps will be happy to help!

Happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 17, 12 6:54 PM
Has anyone been able to download and install this update?

I trashed my current install to get the update and now it is taking 'forever' to download. It waited a long time before beginning and now it is very slowly trying to download.

It's a smaller file, but is taking much longer to download than Nightmares from the Deep did early this AM.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on May 31, 12 10:10 AM
I had my GM look for updates. It found three. I clicked "select to download" which took me to a download page that said there were no updates. Not sure what the other two updates are, but it looks like I'll be updating at least this one manually.

Go to: