AliKat611
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Level 23??

[Post New]by AliKat611 on Apr 24, 12 11:48 AM
I've tried this level over and over and it's not that I can't get gold, I can't solve it at all. You need to build 3 greenhouses, get 8000 seeds and 20 happiness. No matter what combo I use, I can't get the 20 happiness. Each house ups the ice cream stand happiness, but it also ups the unhappiness at each greenhouse. No matter what combo I've tried of ice cream stands, houses and the required 3 greenhouses I can't get 20 happiness. I haven't found a walkthrough so does anyone have any tips?

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:Level 23??

[Post New]by bella81762 on Apr 24, 12 12:00 PM
i think i tore down one of the house and built another icecream stand....or i held a event at the ice cream stand which doubles it happy points....i will try to replay and see if i can remember

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Apr 24, 12 12:00 PM
i think i tore down one of the house and built another icecream stand....or i held a event at the ice cream stand which doubles it happy points....i will try to replay and see if i can remember

AliKat611
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by AliKat611 on Apr 24, 12 12:08 PM
I completely forgot that holding events ups the happiness! Thanks!!

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Apr 24, 12 12:13 PM
make sure you dont hold the events till you are done with everything else, i just replayed the level, and after i had my greenhouses and houses onn all plots,, and made sure i had enough material to build 2 icecream stands,, i tore down the sawmill, then built the stands and hosted events at the same time...that gave me the happiness i needed

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Apr 24, 12 2:45 PM
This level had me stuck, too. Here's what I did:

1. I started building cabins in the middle plot on the left hand side; then 3 ice cream stands on the right hand side next to each house.

2. I built the the 3 greenhouses on the far right plots, bought my 8,000 seeds.

-- I think I tore down the factory (memory's not as good as it used to be, lol!) and built some kind of house.

3. I held events at two of the i/c stands and BAM! I got the happiness.

Hope this helps!!! :-)

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by wndf on Apr 25, 12 5:31 AM
Just finished level 23, and it is all sharp in my memory:

1. Build a factory and three cabins in the middle plot.
2. Keep buying materials and upgrading, also the fourth cabin that was already there on the far right. Everything up to 3 stars.
3. Build 2 ice cream shops (I built one in the middle plot and one in the lower right).
4. Destroy your factory and build 3 green houses.
5. Buy your seeds. When you are near 8,000 seeds, host events at both ice cream shops.

I finished with two or three days left.

[Post New]by QuiltGoddess66 on Apr 25, 12 9:37 AM
I'm stuck there too and am glad I found this thread. Excellent tips! Thank you!

Level 24

[Post New]by lizzyd1 on Apr 27, 12 9:36 AM
AliKat611 wrote:I've tried this level over and over and it's not that I can't get gold, I can't solve it at all. You need to build 3 greenhouses, get 8000 seeds and 20 happiness. No matter what combo I use, I can't get the 20 happiness. Each house ups the ice cream stand happiness, but it also ups the unhappiness at each greenhouse. No matter what combo I've tried of ice cream stands, houses and the required 3 greenhouses I can't get 20 happiness. I haven't found a walkthrough so does anyone have any tips?

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on May 8, 12 12:31 PM
wndf wrote:Just finished level 23, and it is all sharp in my memory:

1. Build a factory and three cabins in the middle plot.
2. Keep buying materials and upgrading, also the fourth cabin that was already there on the far right. Everything up to 3 stars.
3. Build 2 ice cream shops (I built one in the middle plot and one in the lower right).
4. Destroy your factory and build 3 green houses.
5. Buy your seeds. When you are near 8,000 seeds, host events at both ice cream shops.

I finished with two or three days left.

Thank you WNDF. I also bought two parking spots to increase my $$ to buy materials and seeds as quickly as possible.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 10, 12 3:39 PM
Woooo! Thanks for the advice about the parking spaces.
I was sitting here doing the level over & over & over but always coming out at like a day late - well, at first I was nowhere close to gold - but eventually found myself finishing at 26/25 days four times in a row....came here & read the advice about buying a parking space and I did it.
I had thought that buying the parking space would mess up the eco or whatever.

Go to: