Level 53

 
PuppyPak9
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Level 53

[Post New]by PuppyPak9 on Apr 24, 12 2:15 PM
Any suggestions?? I can't seem to get the correct amt of eco & happiness to solve this level. Thnks in advance for your help!

 
bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by bella81762 on Apr 24, 12 2:18 PM
lol puppy.....i dont think any of us are that far yet,,,let us know if you figure it out

 
PuppyPak9
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by PuppyPak9 on Apr 24, 12 2:22 PM
I can't possibly be the only game junkie out there!! LOL! Ima gonna have to quit playing soon and take up my resposibilities of the Grandma in a minute anyway. Happy gaming all!

 
bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by bella81762 on Apr 24, 12 2:25 PM
i am only on level 33 myself.....doing laundry and stuff......bleech real life stuff

 
bruce001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by bruce001 on Apr 24, 12 3:14 PM
I am stuck on this level also - can get the happiness but no the eco!

 
PuppyPak9
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by PuppyPak9 on Apr 24, 12 4:20 PM
And if I get the eco, I cannot get the happiness! EEK! It's a puzzle for sure!

 
boekstart
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by boekstart on Apr 25, 12 3:44 AM
how dit you solve level 50, cant get the eco

 
PuppyPak9
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by PuppyPak9 on Apr 25, 12 3:55 AM
5 houses with gardens, two fruit trees & a pool, then hold an event. That gets you everything you need.

 
PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by PB2010 on Apr 25, 12 6:22 AM
Deleted - as I very smugly wrote the answer...

...to level 52.

Sorry

Edited on 04/25/2012 at 6:24:27 AM PST


 
PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by PB2010 on Apr 25, 12 7:25 AM
Okay - here goes on the right level!

The key is not to garden the villa!


STAGE 1 - as soon as you have men free:
Clear debris next to chalet and wood factory.
Scare Gorillas.
Build two tents.
Pay 5,000 to car park.
Keep clearing the way to the villa.
Restore chalet.

STAGE 2
Keep clearnig way to villa.
Garden up the two tents and chalet
By now you should be able to restore the villa.
Build greenhouse next to wood factory as soon as you have enough money.
Process 1,800 seed.
Build fruit trea.
Process 1,000 wood
Process 900 seed
Build a fruit tree.
Process 1,000 wood
Process 900 seed.
Process 250 wood
Process 300 seed.

STAGE 3 -
Demolish Greenhouse and Wood factory.
Build Pool and one tent.
Garden tent and host a party in the pool. (Building a pool takes longer than a tent plus garden, so do that first)

I hope this works for you

Edited on 04/25/2012 at 8:59:40 AM PST


 

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by errantdreams on Apr 25, 12 7:35 AM
PB2010 wrote:Okay - here goes on the right level!

The key is not to garden the villa!

...

Build fruit trea.
Process 1,000 wood
Process 900 seed
Build a fruit tree.
Process 1,000 wood

...

STAGE 3 -
Demolish Greenhouse and Wood factory.
Build fruit trea.
Build Pool and one tent.
Garden tent and host a party in the pool.

I hope this works for you


Okay, here's my problem... I can't find a spot where I can build a third fruit tree. That would certainly solve the issue, but I just can't find it. What am I missing?

 
PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by PB2010 on Apr 25, 12 9:01 AM
Apologies there are only two trees, but the solution still works (I've just been back to do it).

 
FrankieS77
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by FrankieS77 on Apr 25, 12 8:07 PM
Try 2 tents with gardens, not one.
Frankie

 
FrankieS77
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by FrankieS77 on Apr 25, 12 9:19 PM
Try 2 tents with gardens, not one.
Frankie

 
moetown18
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by moetown18 on Apr 26, 12 5:59 AM
errantdreams wrote:
PB2010 wrote:Okay - here goes on the right level!

The key is not to garden the villa!

...

Build fruit trea.
Process 1,000 wood
Process 900 seed
Build a fruit tree.
Process 1,000 wood

...

STAGE 3 -
Demolish Greenhouse and Wood factory.
Build fruit trea.
Build Pool and one tent.
Garden tent and host a party in the pool.

I hope this works for you


Okay, here's my problem... I can't find a spot where I can build a third fruit tree. That would certainly solve the issue, but I just can't find it. What am I missing?

 
moetown18
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by moetown18 on Apr 26, 12 6:00 AM
I have tried this level over 20 times. I followed the instructions above and still cannot get it. I am always short 10 or 20 eco points.
Please help! thanks

 
njg37
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by njg37 on Apr 26, 12 6:41 AM
Thanks for help on level 53. I've finally finished the game. many thanks

Edited on 04/26/2012 at 6:41:39 AM PST


 
moetown18
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by moetown18 on Apr 26, 12 7:13 AM
njg37 wrote:Thanks for help on level 53. I've finally finished the game. many thanks


dont understand how anyone has gotten past level 53. I have built 3 tents, garden all the houses , a pool and 2 trees ... hosted a party at pool and still short 10 eco. I am going crazy!!!!

 
moetown18
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by moetown18 on Apr 26, 12 7:14 AM
moetown18 wrote:
errantdreams wrote:
PB2010 wrote:Okay - here goes on the right level!

The key is not to garden the villa!

...

Build fruit trea.
Process 1,000 wood
Process 900 seed
Build a fruit tree.
Process 1,000 wood

...

STAGE 3 -
Demolish Greenhouse and Wood factory.
Build fruit trea.
Build Pool and one tent.
Garden tent and host a party in the pool.

I hope this works for you


Okay, here's my problem... I can't find a spot where I can build a third fruit tree. That would certainly solve the issue, but I just can't find it. What am I missing?



if I dont garden the villa, I am short 20 eco... if I garden the villa I am STILL short 10 eco......what am I missing???? i just cannot get passed this level

 

Re:Level 53

[Post New]by mundo122 on Apr 26, 12 11:18 AM
Im so stuck on this level. I cant have both happiness & eco at the same time. I've tried the suggestion you guys put up & it doesnt work. What am I doing wrong? Help!!!

 
 
 
 
Go to: