Bear National Park level 13

[Post New]by Browneyegirl99 on Apr 24, 12 6:06 PM
Completely stuck here. Any hints would be helpful. I cannot produce seeds fast enough to get gold.

Sulokitu
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Bear National Park level 13

[Post New]by Sulokitu on Apr 24, 12 8:19 PM
I had to build two greenhouses and even then I got gold just under the wire. Good luck!

SharonGia
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by SharonGia on Apr 26, 12 4:35 PM
After many tries, I finally got gold on this level by having 2 greenhouses, the one factory that is provided, plus 4 workers. I built 5 trailers.

I upgraded 2 trailers to 3 stars and the other 3 trailers to 2 stars so my income would be enough to cover all the supplies and seeds needed.

Then I constantly had them going to the factory and greenhouses as I could afford to and had them produce the supplies and seeds. I got gold on the last day (28th day).

Good luck.

Sharon

Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ssirienna on May 5, 12 6:24 AM
SharonGia wrote:After many tries, I finally got gold on this level by having 2 greenhouses, the one factory that is provided, plus 4 workers. I built 5 trailers.

I upgraded 2 trailers to 3 stars and the other 3 trailers to 2 stars so my income would be enough to cover all the supplies and seeds needed.

Then I constantly had them going to the factory and greenhouses as I could afford to and had them produce the supplies and seeds. I got gold on the last day (28th day).

Good luck.

Sharon

Sharon you are a LIFESAVER!
I was going nuts trying to get this one to work at gold!

Thank you so much for the advice :-)

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on May 6, 12 9:32 PM
SharonGia wrote:After many tries, I finally got gold on this level by having 2 greenhouses, the one factory that is provided, plus 4 workers. I built 5 trailers.

Good luck.

Sharon

FYI, I changed one thing. I made 3 trailers 3 stars which gave me a few extra moments to get expert. Thank you Sharon!

Go to: