gradeeboy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Level 12

[Post New]by gradeeboy on Apr 24, 12 8:08 PM
I can't seem to move to the new campground. I have dug up all the treasures (3) and from there I am can't go further so I can't put the last building down. Can anyone help?

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:Level 12

[Post New]by GirlPink on Apr 24, 12 9:00 PM
Are you in the Bearground? There are 4 treasures, 3 across the top, right, middle and left and one in the bottom left corner.

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by GirlPink on Apr 24, 12 9:02 PM
Can anyone give me a strategy for getting gold on this level, 12 Beargrounds? I miss out by one day with all the strategies I have tried so far.

gradeeboy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gradeeboy on Apr 25, 12 7:13 PM
How do I get to the Bearground. I am stuck and can only find three digs.

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by GirlPink on Apr 26, 12 12:36 AM
You get to Beargrounds if you chose Eco mode when rpesented with the choice. if you chose Greed you get a different experience and on level 12 in the greed mode there is only 3 treasures.
Anyone who is interested the strategy for getting gold on the Eco level is to shoot the bears (I know, I know but it is the only way it worked for me... ). As soon as you possibly can build 4 tents and upgrade them all twice. Then make seeds like crazy until you have enough to build the gardens and the final eco thing to finish the level.

Edited on 04/26/2012 at 1:42:18 PM PST

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Jul 5, 12 2:43 AM
This worked well for me.

Build 2 x 2 * tents next to the hut.

Then scare the bear at the bottom. By this time buy a 3rd worker ASAP.

I built 2 more 2* tents, whilst my 3rd man ran round clearing & digging treasuer.

Scare middle bear and build garden center. Concentrate on buying 2000 worth of seed at a time as a priority, clear bottom blockage, scare bottom bear, get treasure, build gardens, and finally build a 25 point shrub.

Go to: