Level 35

[Post New]by mmeleski on Apr 25, 12 2:34 AM
I am literally stuck on this level. Can't seem to get enough seeds for the plants in order to pass this on gold. Any advice?

PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Level 35

[Post New]by PB2010 on Apr 25, 12 4:24 AM
Hi there

This is how I did it...

Send two men to dig up the cross things. It'll give you some money.
Send two men to fight bear in front of broken house.
Buy two men.
Send two men to fight bear in bottom right.
Build Wood factory and process 600 x 3 wood.
Repair broken house.
Build two more house. Upgrade to 2 stars (only), processing only enough wood as you need.
Buy two car parking spaces once those three buildings are two star.
Process more wood.
Buy one worker.
Build Greenhouse.

Then it us just a click fest of building houses, upgrading, buying wood, buying seed and buying workers. The faster you can do this, the earlier you finish as money is no longer a problem.

I hope this helps.

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by wndf on Apr 25, 12 8:33 AM
Hi PB2010; I had somewhat the same approach as you, but it didn't bring me too close to gold (about two days late).

This is how I have tried:
1. Repair chalet, build factory, repair second chalet, upgrade both to two stars (I have also built a third chalet once, there was not much of a difference).
2. Buy both parking spots.
3. Build two green houses.
4. Buy seeds, seeds, seeds. Still, two or three days late...

Could you tell us more structured how you did it? Anyone else a different strategy?

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 25, 12 1:46 PM
I cant find the cross that you mention - only have two and there is map pieces in both of them?

This game is driving me NUTS - in a good way of course

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by wndf on Apr 25, 12 2:04 PM
As far as I have seen, PB2010 is talking about level 36. There, you will find a treasure with some money and it is about building, building, building houses .

So... I moved on from level 35, but without the gold. Still hoping for some help.

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 25, 12 4:27 PM
WEEE - I did it

Repaired the two houses and build one more - one 1star, one 2star and one 3star.

Demolished the factory and ended up with three green houses - the first one build before the houses were finished and then ran 600 in it every time leaving the rest of the money for the factory.

Five workers in total and both cars upgraded. And started the most expensive build first - trees - and then downwards. Finished in the last second of the last day.

Hope this helps

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by wndf on Apr 26, 12 4:33 AM
Badut, life saver! Finished the level on day 22... Thanks a lot!

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Apr 26, 12 5:30 AM
Badut has a good strategy, but so far my best is still a bit over day 22. Any improvements on his method would be very helpful. I'm really stuck on level 35.

[Post New]by suwall9237 on Apr 26, 12 5:39 AM
I just beat the level (after spending more time than I would like to admit). I built a factory right away and repaired the chalet on the right at the same time. Then scared away the bear while getting some wood going in the factory. Repaired the second house and kept getting wood until I had 3 houses with two stars. By then I had accumulated enough money to pay for both parking lots. By the time I upgraded the third house to a second star, I built the first greenhouse and started getting seeds. Built the second greenhouse as soon as I could and just kept getting seeds, planting shrubs, etc. I don't know if this is helpful but that's the way I got the gold. Finished on day 22, of course!

Edited on 04/26/2012 at 5:40:45 AM PST

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Apr 29, 12 4:43 PM
Took me forever, but I got it.

Fixed the house on the right & built a factory. With first rent, made 300 materials to fix the 2nd cabin.

Upgraded both cabins to 3 stars, hired 1 extra guy and built the first greenhouse ASAP.

Started making seeds while finishing the house upgrades, and bought both parking spaces.

Started planting trees, then ponds, then shrubs while constantly making seeds. It took me numerous tries, but finally got it in the last couple of seconds!

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by GirlPink on May 1, 12 5:45 AM
I can not get gold on this level. I have been trying for days and I have tried all the strategies above but it is looking hopeless. Anyone got any other ideas? Please?

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on May 1, 12 2:33 PM
WOW! I can only get this in 22 1/2 days, well, once made it in 22 1/4 days, but I can't quite get enough money with only 2 chalets at 2 stars with 2 parking places, and it takes too long for 3 chalets or going 3 stars on 2.
Grrrrrrr, , guess I just cannot click fast enough. Does someone have more detailed steps? I understand it get fast and furious, but I have tried the hints here with adjustments here and there when it did not work for me, just like the hints said.
Well anyway I appreciate so much those who share their time in helping the rest of us out.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on May 1, 12 3:24 PM
Alrighty now! Made it to Gold!
1. Repaired chalet top R, at same time Got factory going.
2. Then shot bear, and the ape on R.
3. Repaired chalet on L, when I could picked up pieces of map
4. Built 3rd chalet under top R chalet.
5. Upgraded the 2 chalets on the right to 3 stars, leaving the one on the left as is.
6. Bought both parking spaces. Tore down factory
7. By this time I had 6 workers.
8. When I had enough for 3 seed factories I sent the 6 out to do that.
9. Kept the seed factories going with no lag
10. Sent the other 3 men out to plant the trees, make ponds and plant hedges.

I had about 3 seconds left on day 22. For whatever reason this worked best for me.
Hope it helps someone else

Valyna
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Valyna on May 3, 12 3:03 PM
Thanks Slavicdiva! Your plan worked!

For clarification:
1 - Repair right chalet and build factory beside it.

2 - Buy 300 supplies and scare left animal.

3 - Repair left chalet and scare right animal.

4 - Upgrade both chalets to 3 stars - buy 1 parking spot - hire 1 worker.

5 - Build greenhouse - destroy factory - buy 2nd parking spot - build 2nd greenhouse.

6 - Buy seeds like crazy, build trees, ponds, and shrubs.

Don't forget to dig up the map pieces when you have someone standing around!

Valyna

LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on May 4, 12 12:35 PM
I used suwall9237's method and it worked great - finished less than halfway through Day 22!

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on May 15, 12 4:26 PM
Here's how I did it. This is for the ECO choice path. Keep in mind, gotta be a fast clicker and buy maximum amount of materials as your money allows each time.

- Build factory immediate right of workhouse.
- Repair chalet on far right.
- Bought maximum materials as $ allows and scare bear on far left.
- Repair chalet on far left
- Upgrade 1st and 2nd chalets to 3 stars.
- Buy both parking spaces ASAP
- Build 3rd chalet on bottom right space and upgrade to 3 stars. As soon as you have materials to build 3rd chalet, DEMO factory.
- Buy 2 more workers (for a total of 6) and scare remaining animals, then dig any treasures.
- Build Greenhouses in 3 open spaces and buy maximum seeds each and every time as quickly as you can. While this is happening:
- Build 3 fruit trees, then 3 ponds and finally the 3 shrubs.

I had about 1/2 day left by the time this level was complete. Hope this helps. Good luck everyone!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 19, 12 2:14 PM
THIS!! Is the hardest level in the game IMO.
Oh my gosh. Like someone said above, I spent more time on this one level than I'd care to admit!! LOL I'm so stuck that what I am doing (after realizing my own ideas were just NOT going to cut it) is trying out all of the methods suggested here on the thread.
Man, oh man oh man. I am soooo not winning this level (in gold time) .
30 minutes later.....I'm back just to say
aaaaah!!!! Always within seconds!!!
OK back to trying lol
(its still fun. Its not one of those games thats more frustrating than fun. If this game did not have such good qualities, I'd not still be playing it )

Edited on 05/19/2012 at 2:43:05 PM PST

[Post New]by Meg1972 on May 24, 12 3:57 PM
Are you talking about the challenge levels or the casual ones? I just cant get gold in the challenge mode, no mather what strategie I trie .

[Post New]by Strgzy2 on Jun 9, 12 4:06 PM
Thank you Csustar! Made the gold following your plan. Just couldn't do it in time allowed following other plans.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 24, 14 3:09 PM
Thanks Csustar

Followed your steps and worked perfectly. Got Gold at the last second. Thanks!

OnWisc

Csustar wrote:Alrighty now! Made it to Gold!
1. Repaired chalet top R, at same time Got factory going.
2. Then shot bear, and the ape on R.
3. Repaired chalet on L, when I could picked up pieces of map
4. Built 3rd chalet under top R chalet.
5. Upgraded the 2 chalets on the right to 3 stars, leaving the one on the left as is.
6. Bought both parking spaces. Tore down factory
7. By this time I had 6 workers.
8. When I had enough for 3 seed factories I sent the 6 out to do that.
9. Kept the seed factories going with no lag
10. Sent the other 3 men out to plant the trees, make ponds and plant hedges.

I had about 3 seconds left on day 22. For whatever reason this worked best for me.
Hope it helps someone else

Go to: