Aiban
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Game played then crashed

[Post New]by Aiban on Jan 30, 09 2:14 AM
Hi There.

My Parents buy alot fo big fish games and allowed my wife to play a few games as well.
They were playing this game and i got a kick watching it as well since i'm a settlers fan from way back.

Anyhoo .. on a vista machine .. it ran well (it had an issue of a very large black border as she uses as 40" widescreen tv to play) and wouldn't fill up the screen using a high resoltuion ... but that wasn't so much the issue ... issue was ..... played it for two seperate nights progressing slowly .... but tonight ... game simply fails to load saying the game has stopped working and you can search for help online or close the program - help online gave us nothing.

Yesterday was a Vista update to .net framework 3.5 and that's the only software install since the last time she played and today.

Any advice?

P.S. I tried a reinstall in the hopes the save game wouldn't disappear but still the same error.

Thankyou Kindly

Ada_B
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Game played then crashed

[Post New]by Ada_B on Nov 12, 11 4:16 PM
I have the same problem, also in Vista but I haven't had a service patch update so I don't think it's that. The game just seems to be simply buggy.

Go to: