Level 22

[Post New]by brylex525 on Apr 25, 12 8:30 AM
Can someone help with level 22? I have gold on all levels up to this point but cannot finish in 24 days.

Cranky_B
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Level 22

[Post New]by Cranky_B on Apr 26, 12 9:31 AM
I'm stuck too.

Cranky_B
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Cranky_B on Apr 26, 12 10:22 AM
I finally did it! I cleaned up the garbage piles and built the first cabin all at the same time. Then I dug up the treasure which gives you enough to build a second cabin and upgrade one of them. As soon as I got $2,000 I buy the parking space. Then I buy the second parking space as soon as I got another $2,000. Then I started cranking out supplies and getting additional workers as fast as I could. I started building the bridge somewhere around day 10. I had 7 workers, total. 5 building the bridge and 2 going back and forth either making supplies or upgrading cabins. If you calculate it correctly, as soon as you have enough supplies you can demolish the factory. I think I did that around day 18 or 19 and quickly built a greenhouse while tending to the tasks on the other side of bridge. Grew 600 seeds and barely got all gardens built before the end of day 24. The treasure on the other side of bridge gives you enough seeds to plant gardens on your trailers.

Hope this helps!

Cranky_B
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Cranky_B on Apr 26, 12 10:22 AM
I finally did it! I cleaned up the garbage piles and built the first cabin all at the same time. Then I dug up the treasure which gives you enough to build a second cabin and upgrade one of them. As soon as I got $2,000 I buy the parking space. Then I buy the second parking space as soon as I got another $2,000. Then I started cranking out supplies and getting additional workers as fast as I could. I started building the bridge somewhere around day 10. I had 7 workers, total. 5 building the bridge and 2 going back and forth either making supplies or upgrading cabins. If you calculate it correctly, as soon as you have enough supplies you can demolish the factory. I think I did that around day 18 or 19 and quickly built a greenhouse while tending to the tasks on the other side of bridge. Grew 600 seeds and barely got all gardens built before the end of day 24. The treasure on the other side of bridge gives you enough seeds to plant gardens on your trailers.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by Heilibee on Apr 28, 12 7:28 AM
Hoe do you buy a parking lot????

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Apr 28, 12 10:20 AM
I tried all last night, and I am about to slog through it again.

The game only lets me have 4 workers building the bridge, not 5. Even when I get 7 (so as to have enough to also upgrade the cabins), I don't finish on time.

The parking space is the thingy on the right of the screen with a plus sign on it. Click on the plus sign, and if you have enough money, it will let you buy the parking space.

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Apr 28, 12 12:32 PM
Finally got it.

I started as above - Built the 2 cabins, upgraded one, bought the parking spaces. Made 2 lots of materials of 400 each, which I used to upgrade the cabins fully first (I hired 2 extra workers in the process). Added a garden to one cabin to save time later.

Then sent 4 workers to the bridge. Made enough materials (1800) to finish the bridge, plus an extra 450 for the trailers. Ripped down the factory & built the greenhouse, made 600 seeds. Put a garden on the 2nd cabin.

When the bridge finishes, send 1 guy to clean the trash first, or you can't get to the 2 building sites fast enough. Dig treasure, build trailers, add gardens.

My last garden finished about halfway through the last day. Whew!

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on Apr 28, 12 6:59 PM
Gahh! I cannot get this on gold no matter what I do. I've tried dozens of times, and I've tried it the way people described it here, but I can't get it done until day 25. It's getting to be more frustrating than fun at this point.

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on Apr 28, 12 7:00 PM
Gahh! I cannot get this on gold no matter what I do. I've tried dozens of times, and I've tried it the way people described it here, but I can't get it done until day 25. It's getting to be more frustrating than fun at this point.

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Jul 7, 14 8:45 AM
Tah Dah!!

And Duh. I finally figured out - The trailers don't have to be upgraded, just gardened. I tried a million times, then realized, quite accidentally, that if you read the goals, the cabins have to be 3 stars, but the trailers don't have to have any stars.

I started by getting wood and clearing. Then built the 2 cabins, bought wood, upgraded the cabins, bought workers. I didn't even buy the car lots till I was well into the bridge. Started the bridge after I had at least 2 stars on each cabin. Ended up with 7 workers, and I think only one car space. I got wood at 200 each time and concentrated on the bridge and cabins until I had enough to get 400.

Just before the workers finished the bridge, I tore down the wood factory and built the seed factory as I was building the trailers. Put the last gardens in on day 24!

WHEW!

Go to: