chiniakbay
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Walkthrough / level 16

[Post New]by chiniakbay on Apr 25, 12 3:43 PM
Is there a walkthrough yet ? And how do you get full happiness in level 16 ? I tore down the green house and factory and had tents w/gardens.

Re:Walkthrough / level 16

[Post New]by candy1957 on Apr 25, 12 3:50 PM
ice cream stands

chiniakbay
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by chiniakbay on Apr 25, 12 4:48 PM
Thank you....duh !

dove947
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dove947 on Apr 27, 12 12:56 PM
I had to have 5 ice cream stands to get the happiness level high enough , which meant I needed a lot of seeds to get the eco level high enough and I always run out of time before I can produce enough! What am I doing wrong?

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Apr 27, 12 4:09 PM
OK, here is how I did it:

I built 3 more ice cream stands - 3 on the vacant lots and one where the factory was - for a total of 4.

First, while your one guy is hosting the first event, clear brush, scare bears, collect rent & dig treasures. As soon as you can, start making materials at the factory. Put gardens on the tent and trailer.

Build an ice cream stand each side of the factory. Keep making materials while you do this, always in increments of 200 (wait for rent if you can't make 200). When you have built the 3rd stand, make 500 more materials, and only 500. At some point while you're building these, host your 2nd event (I did that while clearing brush at the bottom of the screen, since only 1 guy can work there). Tear down the factory and build the 4th stand.

Start making seeds (like mad!) in increments of 300. You will need 1 shrub and 1 pond to get enough eco. Build the shrub, then the pond - keep an eye on your seeds so you don't make too many.

As your pond is being finished, start events at 3 of your ice cream stands (the guy finishing the pond gives the last event). You will get gold.

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Apr 27, 12 4:10 PM
Sigh, the above should have read "2 on the vacant lots and 1 where the factory was." Darned fat-fingering!

[Post New]by shoomis on May 14, 12 3:41 PM
thanks slavicdiva for the level 16 help - I was stuck until I found your post

[Post New]by Pooknip2 on May 16, 12 1:59 PM
shrub and Pond??? How do I do that?????

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 26, 14 5:26 PM
Again, this is Level 16 ECO... not Money....FYI

Slavicdiva wrote:OK, here is how I did it:

I built 3 more ice cream stands - 3 on the vacant lots and one where the factory was - for a total of 4.

First, while your one guy is hosting the first event, clear brush, scare bears, collect rent & dig treasures. As soon as you can, start making materials at the factory. Put gardens on the tent and trailer.

Build an ice cream stand each side of the factory. Keep making materials while you do this, always in increments of 200 (wait for rent if you can't make 200). When you have built the 3rd stand, make 500 more materials, and only 500. At some point while you're building these, host your 2nd event (I did that while clearing brush at the bottom of the screen, since only 1 guy can work there). Tear down the factory and build the 4th stand.

Start making seeds (like mad!) in increments of 300. You will need 1 shrub and 1 pond to get enough eco. Build the shrub, then the pond - keep an eye on your seeds so you don't make too many.

As your pond is being finished, start events at 3 of your ice cream stands (the guy finishing the pond gives the last event). You will get gold.

Go to: