kgirlstarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

beads/pearls

[Post New]by kgirlstarr on Apr 25, 12 7:26 PM
I have retraced my steps twice now and I have no Idea what I missed. Does anyone have the list of where the beads/pearls can be found - I am only missing one and it is driving me bonkers! Please reply

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:beads/pearls

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 26, 12 3:22 AM
Hi kgirlstarr,

I went through the strategy guide and looked for all the pearls there. This is what I found (I listed the strategy guide pages there too, just in case).

1. On the ship in front of the chest (page 10)
2. Through the hatch of the ship in the coffin's minigame (page 13)
3. On the mousetrap in the Jewel Room (page 17)
4. Prison area, on the box in the clamshell to the far left of the room (page 24)
5. Steering wheel (page 19)
6. Store room (page 28)
7. Church window (page 35)
8. Mansion's garden (page 38)
9. Large stairwell (page 39)
10. Door with the fan (page 39)
11. Piano (page 40)
12. Examine the Planter; use the rake on the dirt (page 41)
13. Creek (page 42)

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Edited on 06/08/2012 at 12:03:49 AM PST

kgirlstarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kgirlstarr on Apr 27, 12 5:00 PM
Thank you soooooooooo much!

seeme278
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by seeme278 on Apr 27, 12 7:35 PM
Is it possible to have missed a bead that you can't get back to, were there any before sailing?

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Simsane on Apr 29, 12 10:28 PM
OK, I don't get it. Your list has 12 places to find a pearl/bead and I've got 13 pearls/beads on my necklace that's hanging on my left. So, is there something else I'm supposed to do so it will go into my inventory? I can't give it to the girl until it's in my inventory and I don't know what I'm supposed to do to get it into my inventory cause the SG doesn't say.

I went back into my game and, starting at the top bead, I clicked on them one by one. When you do that, you see the little picture in a circle with the story that you saw when you first found that particular pearl.

When I got to the very bottom pearl (which was the 13th pearl) instead of a circle with a picture and a story, it just said that it was an important possession of the pirate captain and that I need to repair it.

Please, I know you said that the game is fixed, but I think that maybe when they fixed it, they accidentally messed up the beads.

Edit: I ended up uninstalling/reinstalling and deleting my first profile then creating a new one. When I re-played I followed the SG totally, step-by-step and it worked. I was able to get the necklace in my inventory so I could give it to the girl.

I don't know if it was the uninstalling/reinstalling and starting with a new profile that fixed the problem or if it was because I followed the SG (there were several things that I did in a different order the first time around when I wasn't following the SG) but I was finally able to get the necklace at least so maybe there isn't a glitch in the game. Still not sure though cause if you "have" to do everything in the order of the SG then it's a glitch cause lots of people don't use the SG unless there is a problem or they become completely lost.

Edited on 04/30/2012 at 2:58:59 AM PST

[Post New]by nightjazzmin on May 13, 12 6:37 PM
I"m having the same issue. I have all the beads, but they won't go into my inventory to give to the corpse.

[Post New]by ncbettagal on May 22, 12 2:07 PM
me too with not having the beads in my inventory...great game but i don't want to start over over this issue.....

napapen
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by napapen on May 25, 12 4:27 PM
I have 13 pearls but they will not go into my inventory so I can give them to the girl.
Is this a qlich. While I like this game, I don't really want to go back to the beginning.
Is there anyway to go back and start at a saved game?

kindnsruls
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by kindnsruls on Jun 6, 12 4:27 PM
Having the same issue here.
I reinstalled and started a new game (but did not delete the old game) and am really angry because AGAIN despite having gone through step by step this time and followed the guide there are NO BEADS IN THE INVENTORY to give the girl and move on!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jun 8, 12 12:10 AM
Hi Fishies,

It looks like I missed listing one pearl, so I went and updated my list. If you're having trouble giving the pearls to the girl after obtaining all 13 and uninstalling and reinstalling the game did not work for you, you could get in touch with Customer Support.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

bfgRhone

[Post New]by bell115 on Jun 18, 12 4:05 AM
Having the same problems with the beads. Have all 13. will not go into inventory have played the game twice using 2 different profiles. any other ideas.

[Post New]by loosescrew on Aug 14, 12 3:30 PM
ncbettagal wrote:me too with not having the beads in my inventory...great game but i don't want to start over over this issue.....
ok had the same problem you need 14 pearls , last pearl is where you get the painting in the garden

[Post New]by gbmktg on Sep 11, 12 10:56 AM
So you need 14? I already have the painting how do you get the pearl?

Edited on 09/12/2012 at 9:59:04 AM PST

Go to: