Help for level 47 please

[Post New]by bwats521 on Apr 25, 12 8:22 PM
I can't figure the combination to get the eco level, any suggestions please!!! I see 5 spots and have 5 fruit trees, what else can I do?

Re:Help for level 47 please

[Post New]by bwats521 on Apr 25, 12 9:59 PM
Never mind, figured it out. So much for my first time on the forum.

kitbit
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kitbit on Apr 26, 12 9:42 AM
Ok HOW did you figure it out cos i can't get my head round this level at all...

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by wndf on Apr 26, 12 10:17 AM
Don't know how bwats521 did it, but I am always happy to share my tactics as someone seems to be interested :p.

1. Build a factory on the one open spot - dig up the treasure - start clearing the path to the south.
2. Buy 1,000 materials and start clearing the path to the north.
3. As soon as you have the materials, try to have cleared the spot in the north - build a villa there.
4. Clear away all the rubble at the volleyball court and the chalet that isn't broken.
5. Start producing materials and building a second villa - repair the broken chalet at the top left.

- no need for upgrading your houses - however, do buy the parking spots -

6. After having 4 houses (the two villas and the two chalets), produce 2,000 more materials.
7. Demolish the two broken chalets at the right.
8. In the mean time, buy some more workers (up to 7 or 8 total).
9. Build two green houses and start producing seeds.
10. Demolish the factory.
11. Build a pool.
12. Build 5 fruit trees (start on the spot furthest away from home base).
13. When you are finishing the last trees, start a party at the pool and the volleyball court.

Good luck!

kitbit
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kitbit on Apr 26, 12 10:59 AM
Thanks!!! That worked.

[Post New]by guestuser17 on Apr 30, 12 1:33 PM
wndf, you are genius!

[Post New]by Ozziefishboy on Apr 30, 12 8:53 PM
@ wndf - Thanks mate, I couldn't get gold on that level no matter what I tried. Your method worked first go.

[Post New]by MandyTx on May 9, 12 11:51 PM
This one was a hard one for Me.

I followed the guys instructions here, except I started at the bottom clearing the rubble and building My villa there. I built 1 green house above the workers and one at the top right.

I had to move fast with this and had to get the Greenhouses working by day ten to get enough seeds.

I also upgraded one Villa with 3 stars and the other with one to have enough money and you do have to try to buy the parking spaces early on.

Just remember you have to move fast, focus on supplies,seeds and having about 9 workers.

Just try to have 2 Villas, 2 Chalets, 2 greenhouses, and 1 Factory. By day 18 you need to have 3000 materials and knock down the factory and build a pool.

It is a tough one, takes practice.

Thanks for the help.

Mandy

Edited on 05/09/2012 at 11:56:20 PM PST

SherrieS
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by SherrieS on Jun 18, 12 10:54 AM
wndf wrote:Don't know how bwats521 did it, but I am always happy to share my tactics as someone seems to be interested :p.

1. Build a factory on the one open spot - dig up the treasure - start clearing the path to the south.
2. Buy 1,000 materials and start clearing the path to the north.
3. As soon as you have the materials, try to have cleared the spot in the north - build a villa there.
4. Clear away all the rubble at the volleyball court and the chalet that isn't broken.
5. Start producing materials and building a second villa - repair the broken chalet at the top left.

- no need for upgrading your houses - however, do buy the parking spots -

6. After having 4 houses (the two villas and the two chalets), produce 2,000 more materials.
7. Demolish the two broken chalets at the right.
8. In the mean time, buy some more workers (up to 7 or 8 total).
9. Build two green houses and start producing seeds.
10. Demolish the factory.
11. Build a pool.
12. Build 5 fruit trees (start on the spot furthest away from home base).[b]demolish green houses
13. When you are finishing the last trees, start a party at the pool and the volleyball court.

Good luck!

It worked! Yeah!!!!
thank you

Go to: