MiniBooger
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Stuck on 43 :(

[Post New]by MiniBooger on Apr 25, 12 8:33 PM
Same old thing - cannot come up with right combination to achieve happiness without going negative on eco. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

MiniBooger
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Stuck on 43 :(

[Post New]by MiniBooger on Apr 25, 12 9:28 PM
Got it! 4 Villas & 3 Pools.

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by wndf on Apr 26, 12 8:10 AM
Oh, here is how I did it:

1. Build a villa on the right lower corner - produce 1,000 materials - hire a fith worker.
2. Fix up the broken villa and upgrade the new villa.
3. Create a garden for one of the villas.

Now keep producing materials, build a third villa, dig up the treasures, hire workers up to about 8 or 9. Upgrade one villa to 2 stars and two to 3 stars. DO NOT YET buy the parking spots; you won't need them for the money. Just buy them in the end, money enough, it is only to reach the 40,000 income goal.

5. Buy seeds to build two more gardens and build a shrub and a 10-point thingy (forgot what it is).
6. Demolish the green house.
6. Build the bridge to the pool (just one, of course) and then, produce 3,000 more materials.
7. Build a fourth villa (no upgrading or garden needed).
8. Demolish the factory and build a second pool.
9. Buy the four parking spots.
10. In the end, hold a party at both pools. This will bring you the happiness you need and will bring your income temporarily up to 40,800.

Ok. Allthough I have put some order with numbers and such in how I did it, actually after point three it all goes sort of simultaneously. It might take some practise. Don't forget it takes a worker some time to walk to the pool in the top island.

kitbit
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kitbit on Apr 26, 12 8:30 AM
And here's how I did it - took me sooooo many attempts to get gold!

1. Build 1000 Wood - keep that going whenever possible!
2. Repair broken villa
3. Lower right corner - build villa, immediately upgrade.
4. Buy worker.
5. Make another 1000 wood.
6. While waiting for wood, demolish tree.
7. Build another villa
8. Make more wood,
9. Build 4th Villa
10. Keep sawmill going CONSTANTLY!
11. As mats allow upgrade villas till you have two 2stars and two 3stars
12. Keep buying workers till 10/11
13. Buy Parking spaces as you have cash
14. DURING all this keep a worker heading for the greenhouse 4 times till you can build 2 fruit trees.
15. Once you ahve enough eco demolish greenhouse and build a volleyball court.
16. You should have enough wood to build ONE bridge to the pool.
17. You need one last load of wood to upgrade 3rd villa to 3 stars - i left the nearest one for that.
18. While upgrading the villa, send workers to pool and court and host events.

Key is to keep that sawmill going constantly and to be able to demolish the greenhouse asap.

Good luck!

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 26, 12 9:24 AM
Thank you, Wndf - that helped

Vera_Indie
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Vera_Indie on May 4, 12 11:35 PM
Thanks, Kitbit, I followed your strategy and finally got it after a couple of tries!

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on May 5, 12 7:05 PM
Actually I did it a little differently....I did knock down the tree like you said and built 4 villas...2-with 2 stars and 2 with 3 stars....got enough seeds for 2 fruit trees, but you onlly need 2 pools....you can knock down your greenhouse and factory when you have what you need for the trees and pools....I DID NOT even fix the bridge and use that pool on top...it's not necessary... Happy Gaming

[Post New]by kooka95 on May 11, 12 10:13 AM
Thanks a lot wndf. I followed your steps and finally got gold withouth having to knock out the tree!

Edited on 05/11/2012 at 10:14:44 AM PST

Go to: