Level 58, HUH??

FrankieS77
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Level 58, HUH??

[Post New]by FrankieS77 on Apr 25, 12 9:28 PM
The task list wants all building types (there are 5) plus the factory and greenhouse, leaving 3 spots for trees, ponds and whatnot. What the heck do they want here?? Do the houses not count in this level?
Frankie

Edited on 04/25/2012 at 9:33:32 PM PST

Up4Renewal
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Level 58, HUH??

[Post New]by Up4Renewal on Apr 26, 12 8:22 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one with the reaction. It's 2 building sites short even with demolishing the tree. I can't figure it out.

FrankieS77
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by FrankieS77 on Apr 26, 12 11:43 AM
Well, I went and started over, build factory, greenhouse 2 villas with 3 stars and gardens. Then a pool, vollyball court and ice cream stand. And there ya go!
Sometimes my brain wants to make things more difficult then they are I guess.
Have fun,
Frankie

kitbit
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kitbit on Apr 26, 12 3:14 PM
What's the order to get gold for this level? I keep missing it by one day. Is driving me craaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzyyyy!

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 28, 12 4:36 AM
Frankie - could you please explain how you did it?

Two gardens isnt enough for getting the eco points and just getting the houses up to three stars while at the same time making two trees takes me to day 21 - and then I havent even build the bridge???

Edited on 04/28/2012 at 4:37:07 AM PST

LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on Apr 28, 12 4:16 PM
I can't come close to gold on this level - any help? (I tried the above but it takes too long for me!)

Taarna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Taarna on Apr 28, 12 5:08 PM
I'm having the same problem.

[Post New]by Jarloc on Apr 29, 12 2:01 AM
This was a tough one, what I did was

Build factory while the other worker cleans
As soon as factory is built mill 1000 supplies
Build Villa straight away and you should get money as it finishes, mill another 1000 supplies
Scare top gorilla and clean while waiting, when Villa produces money hire another worker.
Build 2nd Villa and continue scaring gorillas, cleaning digging etc
Mill 1000 supplies, hire another worker and build Volleyball court
Mill 2000 supplies and build pool (do not host events you don’t make money and need the workers)
Buy the 2 cars
Mill 2500 supplies to build bridge, build the Greenhouse when you get $6000
Build bridge while producing seeds, build tree and 2 lakes as you get the seeds while clean the first obstacle and digging the treasure
Produce 500 supplies while cleaning the last obstacle
Build the Icecream stand

So I used 6 workers and did not host any events and made it with about ½ day left. The timing seems to be crucial so you need enough workers free when the Factory finishes producing to build the Villas straight away so don’t tie them up scaring Gorillas until you have at the Villas and Volleyball court. I am not sure if you need to buy the cars I did not work out if they even out like the Events.

There might be an easier way but it took me so long I am not repeating the level again LOL

[Post New]by 9LaD1aT0R on Apr 29, 12 2:11 AM
I DID IT!~~keep in mind, you need total of 8000 supplies and 5200 seeds on this level, do not waste any time and money making more. here is what I did:

1. build a factory right next to office, build two villas at middle left and top left. DO NOT upgrade or build gardens, you won't have enough time and workers!
2. start saving money to buy 2 parking spaces, clear the apes meanwhile.
3. make 2000 supplies, build a pool at top middle spot.
4. buy another worker, build a greenhouse next to factory.
5. start making supplies and seeds, but keep in mind how much more you really need(4000 more supplies and 4000 more seeds, you should have 1200+ seeds at the start), dont waste time making extra.
6. repair the bridge, build a ice-cream shop to the far right, build a volleyball court at top right spot, 2 flower trees and one pond in the middle.

I finished everything on the 21th day )))

Edited on 04/29/2012 at 2:17:11 AM PST

KScarpetta
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by KScarpetta on Apr 29, 12 2:34 AM
Thank you both for your help with getting gold on this! I was so busy trying to upgrade the villas that I didn't think to buy the parking instead!
Just got Gold so thank you!

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 29, 12 6:00 AM
Thank you - thank you - thank you

LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on May 2, 12 3:30 PM
I've tried both of the above methods, and am still having trouble. This is the only level on which I can't get gold, and it's driving me crazy!!

Did anyone have any other methods/orders, or know where I might be going wrong? I am over time by like 3 seconds.

[Post New]by confused_angel on May 3, 12 9:03 AM
i pretty much did the exact same things the above posters said, except that i did upgrade each villa once, so that i could mill and save up for the parking spots at the same time.

don't know if that'll help, or if i just got lucky.

LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on May 4, 12 2:01 PM
For anyone that got gold on this, did you choose the "Eco Path" at either point? I did money both times (I guess I'm greedy!) and I'm starting to wonder if it's impossible to complete without choosing Eco at least once... I think I have to do at least one extra trip to the Greenhouse, which is what's putting me over.

LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on May 4, 12 7:17 PM
Okay, so:

I replayed the whole game, doing Money Path the first time and Eco Path the second time. I also did not kill any animals. My starting Eco Bonus for this level was now higher, and this made the difference between two trees and a pond (my first run, in which I think it is actually impossible to get gold) and two ponds and a tree (where I got gold the first time I figured this out).

Basically, having to plant two trees means you have to go to the greenhouse an extra time, and this doesn't allow you to get gold.

I think this is a flaw in the game itself, honestly. You should be able to replay levels and get the bonus. That way you don't get all the way to the end and realize there is no way you can get gold! Grrrr.....

I'm going to try to put this up as a warning in case anyone was a greedy girl like me and chose the money path twice.

x2kul
Shark
Shark
10,424 Posts

[Post New]by x2kul on May 5, 12 1:06 PM
I'm on my first run-through of the game. I went "eco."

I start with just over 1,100 eco points, but using strategies others have posted (Thank you for the tips!!!) I still can't get either the trees built in time, or the right side cleared fast enough.

I'm not a novice at these games, but I still can't seem to get it.

Any more suggestions?

TIA

ETA: I finally got it!! thanks again

Edited on 05/05/2012 at 1:47:47 PM PST

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by icypup on May 5, 12 3:21 PM
I am on eco path and played the level about 20+ times trying to tweek it. Still can't get gold. Can eco-pather who completed gold on this level please explain how it was done?

[Post New]by solitaryone on May 9, 12 12:46 AM
I'm stuck on this one too. Tried following the above, but still can't make it in time. lol.

jkw999
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jkw999 on May 13, 12 2:18 PM
I have tried all these methods and still come up 1/2 day short. I did the first path eco and then the second path money and when I come to this level my eco is 760, which puts me 40 short of making the trees and ponds in 3 trips.

If you do money first and then eco, do you have higher eco coming into this level?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated - this is the only level I can't get gold on and I have tried it at least 20 times.

Thanks!

[Post New]by Sarahsponda on May 14, 12 10:20 AM
I GOT IT!!!!!

I have never posted to these forums before, but have benefitted a lot from everyone's advice here. I felt this level deserved a response.
This is the hardest level I've ever played in any game. I have probably played it 50 times using every method y'all have posted and modifying and nothing has worked until now.

I played eco all the way through and didn't have enough money at the start to get 1000 built after the first payday, so I was beginning to think it was hopeless, but it's not! Here's how I did it (with a quarter day to spare).

Some notes: Don't upgrade anything or host any events. Only buy one car and buy it at the right time. Only hire 2 workers. Don't ever have more than 2 workers scaring monkeys at a time. Always be ready for the next thing and make sure you have enough workers available for the next thing. If you miss a step, or even delay it by more than a second, just start over.

1. Build factory
2. Clear 2 open brush piles
3. Clear 3rd open brush pile once worker is available.
4. Mill 1000 the moment the factory is done
5. Build 1 villa
6. Hire 1 worker
7. Scare monkey at the north end of path
8. Build second villa
DO NOT UPGRADE
9. Clear brush piles on either side of 2nd villa and save
10. Buy one car (you won't buy the second one)
11. Scare bottom monkey, then monkey and brush pile blocking planting plots
12. Build pool
13. Build VB court
14. Mill 2500 (don't mill the last 500 till after you've started building the greenhouse)
15. Build greenhouse
16. Build bridge (same time as greenhouse)
17. Get seeds (900 x 4)
18. Clear brush to east of stream
19. Plant fruit tree first (immediately as seeds are available)
20. Build Ice cream stand in open plot
21. plant 2 ponds

Good luck!

Edited on 05/16/2012 at 12:32:46 PM PST

Go to: