[Post New]by cleoladycat on Apr 26, 12 12:07 AM
Any comments fishes?

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Todays DD April 26 2012

[Post New]by LadyLark on Apr 26, 12 5:26 AM
Probably wouldn't have bought it after the demo since the navigation bugged me, but working on finishing a PC in the next few days, so... It was enjoyable enough, as a DD, once you get the hang of the gameplay and nav system. Nice graphics. Hint system was not all that helpful most of the time. Some of the chapters were very short and very easy. Others, notsomuch. Still, worth $2.99 if you need an ok game at the end of the month.

Loved the humorous credits at the end.

Edited on 04/26/2012 at 5:27:09 AM PST

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Apr 26, 12 11:13 AM
Even having read the comments & reviews & trying my hardest to give this game a good go...I still found it highly irritating & could only struggle through 35 min. of the demo.
If they gave it away for free, I'd turn it down

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 26, 12 2:39 PM

I like this game and I'm playing in the Classic Mode rather than the Easy Mode which is surprising for me to be able to do. If I remember correctly, I rejected this game when it first came out because I hadn't realized that all I needed to do was to follow the navigational wheel and once a particular area was checked off, then I could move onto another area.

Some areas, of course, you know that you'll have to return to in order to complete it but the navigational wheel was very helpful by informing me as to whether or not to keep searching for any items that you'd need elsewhere.

I found the hint button (just click on the person in the lower left-hand side) helpful as well as there was an area that I had NO idea as to what I was supposed to do.

I also liked how certain inventory items would pulsate so you knew to pick up those items (ALL AT ONCE) and place them mid-air so that they could transform into whatever and then return to the inventory box -- such as the logs for the caveman's fireplace.

I completed 4 chapters and was about half-way through the 5th chapter when the demo ended so I figure that this game'll take me approximately 3-3 1/2 hours to complete and at the Daily Deal , you can't go wrong with that.

MEnr56

[Post New]by spiritlaughing on Apr 26, 12 4:24 PM
I'm in the middle of playing it now and for 2.99 it's worth it. Wouldn't have paid more, but that's just me. I like a different sort of ambience and game play in HO games. But all in all I am enjoying it none the less.

Go to: