Florida level 7

[Post New]by Vonkurred on Apr 26, 12 5:38 AM
Hi guys. How u get 10000$ and happines 300?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Florida level 7

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 26, 12 4:14 PM
Hi - which level do you mean please as Florida 7 on VC2 does not have those goals.

[Post New]by Vonkurred on Apr 27, 12 10:39 PM
U right ricoblade, i was wrong, is level 8

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 29, 12 2:21 AM
Ah OK - there are 2 residential areas in this level, right and left with 3 Bus Stops each.

Route a Bus from each of the left hand Bus Stops to one of the 2 Office Buildings.

Upgrade the Buses in line with the population at the Bus Stops so you have one 3 Star and 2 1 Star Buses.

This should get you your Jobs goal.

Build a Stadium in between the Offices and route the 3 Buses (and a Dump Truck) to it as well as to the Offices.

Build a Hotel near the Office, build a link road to it and route the 3 Buses (and a Dump Truck) to it as well as the Offices and Stadium.

Build a Hotel near to the right hand Bus Stops and build a road to it.

Route a Bus from each of the right hand Bus Stops to this Hotel.

Upgrade the Buses in line with the population at the Bus Stops so you have one 3 Star and 2 1 Star Buses.

Fully upgrade the Hotel.

Build a Museum near the Hotel and route the 3 Buses (and a Dump Truck) to it as well as to the Hotel.

Start upgrading the population via the Bus Stops and upgrading/buying more Buses and giving them the same routes as the Buses from each Bus Stop.

This should get you all your goals.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by Vonnie999 on Nov 22, 12 10:43 AM
How u get 10000$???

My happiness is good.

Help me please??

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Nov 24, 12 3:25 AM
Hi - just keep increasing the population at your Bus Stops and upgrading the Buses in line with this.

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on May 5, 13 7:57 PM
Hello, can't get 10k daily income. Any suggestions. Everything else is above what is needed

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on May 10, 13 6:22 PM
I don't have the ability yet to build a stadium or a museum. However I built an extra restaurant and extra gym. I have 13 buses all up to 40/40 but can"t get higher than $7800. Restarted 4 times. Any help

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 12, 13 7:01 PM
Since everything else is above what's needed, I'd take a look at what I've built and figure out which one produces the most income per bus. Then I'd either build another of those or route existing buses to that place only. If I recall this one correctly, one big factor is where you position your buildings. Make sure those entertainment buildings snuggle right up to your hotels and build roads to shorten the distances between your bus stops and those destinations. And, as soon as possible, start routing buses to one destination only. I know you can route them to more than one type of destination and in fact you have to for a while, but the longer the bus trips take, the lower the daily income. Hope some of this helps, anyway!

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on May 19, 13 8:13 PM
Thanks for trying, I tried, but no luck. I'm giving up on this game.

Go to: