Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Level 40???

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 26, 12 6:16 AM
I just cant make time enough to get throgh this with gold - any ideas? Anyone?

I am starting to pull out hair because of this game - great fun

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Level 40???

[Post New]by wndf on Apr 26, 12 6:31 AM
You mean the one with the tree that has to be restored? I have been playing that one over 20 times now... I have a strategy that brings me close, and I feel like it is just a bit about how fast I click to get gold, but on the other hand, after 20 times, I still didn't make it.

The closest I get is this way (somewhere half a day late):

1. Dig up treasure - build factory - clear debris on the spot on the right, second from above - train 5th worker.
2. Produce 600 materials - build chalet on cleared spot - scare away ape on the top right.
3. Upgrade chalet to one star, build garden - build second chalet on top spot.
4. And then, it was a bit of a clicking and choice fest; buy parking spots, clear the road below, build a third chalet - upgrade. Train some more workers in the mean time.
5. Build a green house.
6. Start buying seeds and build garden for the other two chalets.
7. Clear the river.
8. In the end, I had three green houses, two chalets with 2 stars and one with 3 stars.

As said before; closest I got was about one more building action from the tree workers after day 26 had past. Argh.

Someone did it like this and succeeded? Because then I know I just have to keep on trying until the actions are so familiar to my mouse clicking hand, that I won't spill a second.

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 26, 12 7:45 AM
Okay - I got it now - last second as always

I dont remember all of it but I did have three houses with 2 stars and three greenhouses. Also build a house on the spot where the factory was.

And I think I startet on the tree on day 16 and hired the workers when possible.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by skasnz on Apr 26, 12 8:24 AM
I was finally able to complete the level with seconds to spare by having three chalets (upgraded to three stars each w/ gardens) and four greenhouses.

My first move was to build a chalet right away in the space one over from the home base. Then cleared the debris in the upper right area and dug out the treasure. I bought one worker and built the factory (& bought 600 supplies) and built another chalet near where I cleared the debris. In the meantime clearing other debris, scaring away the animals & buying supplies & workers when possible. As soon as possible I bought the parking spaces and built a third chalet in the upper right. I figured it would be best to have all factories & greenhouses as close as possible to the home base.

By day 10 I had cleard the debris in the river & built a greenhouse. I immediately started making 600 seeds at a time and had one or two workers on the tree while building gardens on the houses while also upgrading the houses. When possible I built another greenhouse, kept hiring more workers and then a third greenhouse. When my houses were fully upgraded I tore down my factory and built another greenhouse. I think by day 19 (?) I had enough workers to max out the number needed at the tree site and about 7 more to constantly keep running between greenhouses getting seeds.

You have to be quick by clicking the greenhouses as soon as they come available while also collecting money and was able to finish just under the end of day 26.

I found that buying the parking spaces early on really helped and the four greenhouses were essential. I'm sorry its not a step by step walkthrough! I've never done one of these before! Hope it helps!

LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on Apr 26, 12 2:02 PM
What about Level 40 on the money path? Where you have to build the developers' mansion? I've been able to get gold so far but on this one I have absolutely no clue!

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by wndf on Apr 27, 12 1:08 AM
Thanks, skanz, that worked for me!

mlogan
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by mlogan on May 9, 12 5:52 AM
Thank you skasnz! Finally got this one! For anyone reading, I think the key is to have three chalets with 3 stars each and both cars. This gives you $9000 income, which allows you to build 3 greenhouses and keep them running. So the 3 chalets and 3 greenhouses should get you there. Doing this, I actually got it about halfway on day 25.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on May 9, 12 7:36 AM
wow, mlogan, you must be able to think and click fast. I am coming within a third of a day of getting it, and pretty much doing what everyone else is doing, I know I am a little slower on clicking than some here, but I am gonna do it!

Go to: