Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Level 51???

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 26, 12 3:59 PM
How do you even get close to finishing this game with gold? IF I succed in getting the supplies I dont have enough money...and vice versa.

Once again I am stumped - any help will appriciated

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Level 51???

[Post New]by wndf on Apr 27, 12 1:27 AM
This one is a mystery to me as well...

kitbit
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kitbit on Apr 27, 12 6:38 AM
I did manage to get gold for this one - just!

1. Repair open trailer, clear path to south and to north and to west.
2. Repair two more open trailers and dig all three treasures.
3. Build sawmill, shoot ape to the northwest.
4. Make 1000 wood, clear path to northwest corner.
5. Build villa in north open site.
6. Make another 500 wood and buy worker.
7. Build villa in northwest corner and demolish tree.
8. Make another 1000 wood and shoot last ape.
9. Build villa on tree site
10. Demolish damaged trailer and make another 1000 wood.
11. Build villa on that site and buy two more workers.
12. Demolish trailer above cabin and build last villa on that site.
13. Buy all 3 parking spaces.
14. Start upgrading villas to two stars.
15. Keep buying workers until you have ten.
16. Build another sawmill on site below cabin as soon as you have cash and start demolishing trailers.
17. Build two green houses on those sites.
18. Keep buying seeds and making wood as constantly as possible. It's important not to make too much though in case you miss your 100k gold target. Last seed purchase should be 300 not 900.

Good luck!

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 27, 12 8:20 AM
Bless you, Kitibit

I finished with 11 workers (who upgraded all houses to 3 stars) and three factories - one where one of the greenhouses had been.

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on May 8, 12 7:46 AM
I was able to follow Kitbit's instructions, but did not demolish a tree. I had a factory, 4 villas and parking lots, eventually 10 workers, 1 greenhouse then bought two additional factories. Took me about 10 tries, but finally managed it. Once I got the parking lots and 4 villas I just kept upgrading, making seeds and materials like crazy. Made sure I stopped making seeds at the right time. To my utter surprise I actually got gold.

mlogan
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by mlogan on May 12, 12 3:09 PM
I just wanted to add that it is possible to accomplish this level without shooting the apes or cutting down trees. It is very difficult, but you just have to be on the ball - a small lapse in making supplies right away or forgetting to buy a car as soon as possible can make you miss it.

It took me quite a while, but once I did get gold, I had it with a day and a half to spare.

jkw999
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jkw999 on May 12, 12 9:08 PM
thanks for the help - I made gold without killing the bears or destroying the tree following your advice, tho it took me about 15 tries and I only had a few seconds to spare!!

[Post New]by sweetmedium1962 on May 16, 12 5:12 PM
After probably close to 25 tries, I finally got 51 done in gold time. I finished with 5 villas (One with 3-stars, three with 2-stars, and one with 1-star), all three parking spots, and 10 workers. I did not demolish the tree and had two factories and one greenhouse running. I don't remember the exact day but it was 19 or 20 when I had all five house up and upgraded to the star level already mentioned, and at this point it was just constantly producing supplies and seeds. The last seed production was 300 and the worker was running into the cabin at the tail-end of day 29.

There's probably better and quicker ways to do it but I finally got it.

Edited on 05/16/2012 at 5:12:59 PM PST

[Post New]by electricfish on May 19, 12 10:15 AM
I did this level I don't know how many times, and finally just got it on the last day with four 3 star villas, 2 green houses, 3 factories, 10 workers and all the parking spaces. I did cut down the tree, but did not shoot the apes.

Edited on 05/19/2012 at 10:16:14 AM PST

[Post New]by kimberly7777 on May 20, 12 2:16 PM
I finished with no shooting, no cut down, 8 workers, 4 3 star villas & $121k, 1 Greenhouse and 3 factories. It looks like I could've hired more workers to make it easier, but since it's a mad clicking fest, I didn't think to do it. I also kept the 2 right trailers for awhile while I built up villas.

I think the key with this way is to start the greenhouse at the right time, so you don't need a 2nd one. I started the 3rd factory late in the game. I finished with about 10-15 seconds to go.

This one was tough!

Edited on 05/20/2012 at 2:17:32 PM PST

[Post New]by spreadlaughs on May 24, 12 2:28 AM
I did manage to get gold for this one following bit of everyone's advice over here (specially kitbit) and just a li'l of my own thinking!

1. Repair open trailer, clear path to south and to north and to west.
2. Repair two more open trailers and dig all three treasures.
3. Build sawmill, scare the ape to the northwest.
4. Make 500 wood, clear path to northwest corner.
5. Build villa in north open site.
6. Make another 1000 wood and buy worker. While waiting for money to come I scared the other ape off.
7. Build villa in northwest corner.
8. Make another 1000 wood.
9. Demolish damaged trailer and make another 1000 wood.
10. Build villa on the two open sites and now with the earned money first buy all three parking lot.( while waiting for the money to come in Demolish trailer above cabin)
11. build last villa on that site.
12. Start upgrading villas to two stars.
13. Keep buying workers until you have ten.
14. Build another sawmill on site below cabin as soon as you have cash and start demolishing the second last trailer. I kept the last trailer in place didn't demolish it.
15. Build one green house on that site.
16. Keep buying seeds and making wood as constantly as possible. and let the free workers upgrade the villas to three stars.
17. It's important not to make too much of resources though in case you miss your 100k gold target. Last seed purchase should be 300 not 900.

Pippin1978
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Pippin1978 on Jun 12, 12 7:10 AM
GOOD GRIEF, I finally made it after 4 DAYS of trying, with just seconds to spare. Great tips here, but I discovered that youtube.com has VIDEOS of every level and how to achieve gold. It REALLY helped to watch it, and see what is done by each day. VERY COOL. Check it out.

[Post New]by metaldogsg on Jun 12, 12 9:42 PM
For slow clickers or people like me with a "sticky" PC because the game is installed in an external drive, I FINALLY managed to clear it with the following:

You'll need 3 villas upgraded to 3 stars, 3 trailers upgraded to 3 stars (though one will have to be demolished later), 3 cars and 10 workmen.

1. Send one man to clear the junk just outside the workhouse.
2. Send one guy to repair the nearest trailer.
3. Send third guy to clear the junk next to the workhouse.
4. Send the 4th guy to clear the junk next to the nearest trailer.
5. Dig the treasure nearest the workhouse.
6. Repair the trailer at the back.
7. Clear the junk nearest to you.
8. Repair the trailer next to the first trailer.
9. Clear the junk next to the trailer at the back.
10. Buy your first car.
11. Dig the treasure nearest to you.
12. Scare the ape at the bottom nearest to you.
13. Buy your 2nd car if you can.
14. Dig the last treasure and start upgrading the trailer at the back and the first 2 trailers from the bottom right.
15. Demolish the tree.
16. Buy the 3rd car BEFORE you even build the first factory.
17. Build one factory in the space nearest the workhouse.
18. Keep making parts to the max and buying one worker every time you have $1000 to spare until you have 10 workers.
19. Meantime build a villa in the space nearest to the workhouse, leaving the space at the bottom empty.
20. Upgrade the villa as fast as you can. BUT if you have 1000 parts to spare, build the next villa next to the first one, and same for the third villa, upgrading all 3 to 3 stars as fast as possible,
21. Keep and eye on your money. The moment you have $5000 or more to spare, build the second factory in the space below the first factory.
22. When you are almost finished upgrading the villas, start knocking down the 2 trailers nearest the factories and build 2 greenhouses in their place.
23. Make sure you finish upgrading all 3 villas and make parts and seeds as fast as possible, keeping an eye on how much seeds and parts you need. Remember to count the seeds and parts that are being produced and stop making them soon enough to avoid an excess.
24. If you have sent workers to make seeds or parts you don't need, cancel the action fast and the money will be returned to you.

Good luck!

Go to: