Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Level 31

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Apr 26, 12 7:04 PM
Is there a way to get the map piece from an immovable object on this level. I couldnt find one but it gave me gold but then shows and x uder that like I missed something

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:Level 31

[Post New]by stingstungme on Apr 28, 12 11:18 AM
I finished that level and don't have an x underneath.

Your immovable object is the big primate. Once you build the bridge, you will see a map piece being blocked by the monkey\chimp.

Scare the monkey off or shoot it (noooooooooooo!) and you will be done with the level.

Yknott77
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Yknott77 on Apr 29, 12 3:36 PM
Help please for level 31 for the gold.........

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 2, 12 11:48 AM
Yes, please help - I am finishing but like 7 days late!! :-(

Lean

[Post New]by _abbycat_ on May 3, 12 11:48 PM
I also need help on this level, any would do. Thanks!!

katienne
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by katienne on May 4, 12 6:07 AM
OK...

Finally got gold on this level.

My method:

Build Chalet and scare monkey on bottom.
As soon as you have 2 workers, build factory and produce 400, and then 200 materials. Keep cranking out materials as you have the cash.
Build 2nd chalet and upgrade both to 3 stars. Buy parking spaces.
Build lower bridge. Build tent in empty spot.
Build second greenhouse in upper right spot, and start cranking out seed and materials. Buy more workers when you get the cash. (I went up to 9). Make sure your chalets and tent have gardens.
As soon as you have 3075 materials, tear down factory and build bridge. Put up tent in place of factory, and garden it. As soon as you have bridge up, scare the ape.

At that point, use all your workers to do the three pond and bushes, and dig the map piece all at once. I was building the garden on the last tent at the same time.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by mango311 on May 4, 12 7:40 AM
katienne wrote:OK...

My method:

As soon as you have 2 workers, build factory and produce 400, and then 200 materials. Keep cranking out materials as you have the cash.
Build second greenhouse in upper right spot, and start cranking out seed and materials. Buy more workers when you get the cash. (I went up to 9). Make sure your chalets and tent have gardens.
As soon as you have 3075 materials, tear down factory and build bridge. Put up tent in place of factory, and garden it. As soon as you have bridge up, scare the ape.

At that point, use all your workers to do the three pond and bushes, and dig the map piece all at once. I was building the garden on the last tent at the same time.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the tips. I made gold too but with 2 factories.

mdmartin25
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by mdmartin25 on May 8, 12 10:15 AM
That was perfect! Thank you a bunch! Finished on day 25

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on May 12, 12 2:47 PM
I did everything you said, but I ended up having to tear down both greenhouses and the factory and build 3 tents with gardens in their place in order to get the full eco at the end.

SherrieS
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by SherrieS on Jun 17, 12 2:33 PM
katienne wrote:OK...

My method:

Hope this helps!

Finally! gold with 3 days to spare THANK YOU

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:Level 31 eco level up

[Post New]by loriaudio on May 18, 13 12:33 PM
i cant seem to get the eco level up after the scrubs and ponds im still short 55 eco? im probably missing something obvious please help

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on May 18, 13 3:11 PM
nefer mind i figured it out

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Sep 6, 14 2:51 PM
My Problem with Level (Eco) 31 is that I can't get enough eco points. I get the gold/all of the ponds and ponds using 2 greenhouses. I only used 1 factory.

I am adding stars to the tents...can this be a negative?? I do remember having factories and greenhouses is a neg for eco points. Maybe I need to demolish both the factory and the last greenhouse...I only need 20 eco points.

I'll try this! Any thoughts?? Thanks

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Sep 6, 14 3:27 PM
Found the solution.
1. Build Factory
2. Build Chalet
3. Upgrade Chalet to 3 stars!
4. Build second Chalet & get 3 stars.
5. Build lower bridge.
6. Run Greenhouse.
7. Build 2nd Greenhouse
Run Greenhouse as fast as possible.

Build a tent. Add Garden..Stars are not important.
Run Factory & Greenhouse to get as many points as you can...Factory points need to be 3000 to build the second upper bridge.
When that bridge is build...demolish the factory and replace with a tent with one Garden.

Delete one Greenhouse and replace with one tent w/garden.
Don't forget the Parked Cars.
Build the ponds and shrubs. Dig up the man.
Then demolish last greenhouse..replace w/a tent and one Garden.

So you have:

Garden Finished.
2 Chalets with 3 stars & gardens
4 Tents with gardens

No Greenhouses or factories are left.

Hope this helps.

I finished with 1 day to spare. I was happy, and amazed!
Good Luck

Go to: