scroll from the man in the cave

[Post New]by vlwlv03 on Apr 26, 12 7:07 PM
Can someone please tell me how to get this scroll in my inventory . When I hit the hint button it goes to the pound sign . HELP PLEASE

Re:scroll from the man in the cave

[Post New]by RobinSG on May 2, 12 7:17 AM
I'm having the same problem. have u had any luck?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 3, 12 3:54 AM
Hi Fishies,

RobinSG, welcome to the Pond!

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps?

Creating a new player profile could help also, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems with the scroll persist though, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be happy to help you with this.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

juddy44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by juddy44 on May 4, 12 10:06 AM
If you mean the man and the snakes....the scroll goes into the book at the bottom left and not your inventory....

cherzy13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by cherzy13 on May 15, 12 11:18 PM
i can't even figure out how to get to this guy, and i'm frustrusted. even been using the pics in the stategy guide, and i'm no dummy!!!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 18, 12 6:04 AM
cherzy13, you can access the cave after completeing the stone puzzle embraced by the large stone hand (find 4 puzzle chips). The flute will get rid of the snakes.

bfgRhone

Taipai99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Taipai99 on May 28, 12 5:57 PM
I had the same problem. As soon as I took the scroll from the man and it came up on the screen I couldn't get rid of it in order to continue.
Tried un-enstalling and re-enstalling and it didn't help.
Finally had to give up and create a new profile and start all over. Haven't got to the same spot again but it'll be interesting to see if I can get past that area this time.

[Post New]by hamanna on May 29, 12 11:20 AM
Having same problem uninstalled and reinstalled but made no difference

[Post New]by shemsikc on Jun 14, 12 1:05 PM
The scroll from Zakh comes upon screen, it can not
be grabbed. Starting over has already been tried.
That ploy does not work. The game is broken.
With all the others to which this has happened
and more to come~~ Beware BFG!
Torches and pitchforks come next.
No cutesy little magical creature will save you!
FIX THE GAME!
Collectors Edition, Indeed.
More like a Collection of Suckers,who paid for junk!

[Post New]by SoftshellCrab on Jul 5, 12 11:00 AM
I'm so sad. I can't get rid of the scroll either. Can't believe I paid extra for a game that I can't play. Can I get credit for a bad game? Is Big Fish trying to fix this? Has anyone had a reply from them?

[Post New]by Josefa2 on Jul 19, 12 11:59 PM
I cannot get rid of the scroll from the man in the cave. I have the Collector's edition for Mac. What are my options? I don't see any solutions here on the forums and the tech questions do not address this problem. This is the first time I have had a problem with any game I purchased here.

[Post New]by SoftshellCrab on Jul 21, 12 1:10 PM
I found the answer in the tech support section. According to their directions, I uninstalled Flash Player and reinstalled the newer version and the newer version of Shockwave. I'm playing on a Mac and the instructions are all in Tech Support under "game freezing'. The problem is not with the game, the problem is with everyone's computer. When I read the forums, there were too many people who were not having trouble at all and giving this game huge ratings. You can fix your problem too with BigFish's tech team. Click on the green envelope at the right and get going. I uninstalled and reinstalled my game too, started all over and have gotten past the man with the scroll. Woo hoo!

Go to: