[Post New]by cleoladycat on Apr 27, 12 12:07 AM
Any comments fishes?

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

Re:Todays DD April 27 2012

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Apr 27, 12 1:14 AM
This game is a bargain at $2.99. I bought it for $6.99 and I think it is even a bargain at that price. It provides many hours of entertainment and I think it has replay value since you can do different clothing combinations and try to beat your earlier scores. I have only had the game for about a month, and haven't finished it yet, so far I have played it for about 5 or 6 hours and only got halfway through the game. I think there is something like 100 levels (10 rounds of 10 levels each), and I only got through about 50 of them. People who love fashion and the fast moving pace of time management games, will enjoy this game. It involves putting clothing on models in a rush in order to get them on the runway, and it also allows you to design your own clothes separate of that, which I think is fun as well. I highly recommend it!

rogerscove
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by rogerscove on Apr 27, 12 9:04 AM
I just finished the demo and purchased. I agree, it seems like hours of fun if you enjoy fashion and dressing up. It won't appeal to everyone but I find this relaxing after playing HOA's, etc.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Apr 27, 12 12:32 PM
I have the 1st one in this series, and this one is just as fun, including letting you design your own clothes. My one complaint is that a high score outfit doesn't necessarily mean it's a matching or coordinated one. I've had some mighty ugly high score designs going out on that runway!!

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Apr 27, 12 12:53 PM
I love designing clothing and putting outfits together and this game is certainly an interesting combination of those things. However, I like to take my time when looking over the items and making my selections. Just wish this game had a "relaxed play" option so that would be possible.

I realize this game is under the Time Management category, but if a relaxed option had been included, the developers could have kept the timed mode option for those who enjoy racing against the clock. By offering both options, it is possible that they might make at least 25% more sales, thus making the effort of adding the second option well worth their time. Had they done this, I would have been one of the buyers in that extra 25%. But, since the game does not include a relaxed option, this is a no-buy for me.

For those who love fashion and designing, I highly recommend this game.

Classicaljazz

roxiestar74
Minnow
Minnow
290 Posts

[Post New]by roxiestar74 on Apr 27, 12 9:08 PM
Classicaljazz wrote:I love designing clothing and putting outfits together and this game is certainly an interesting combination of those things. However, I like to take my time when looking over the items and making my selections. Just wish this game had a "relaxed play" option so that would be possible.

I realize this game is under the Time Management category, but if a relaxed option had been included, the developers could have kept the timed mode option for those who enjoy racing against the clock. By offering both options, it is possible that they might make at least 25% more sales, thus making the effort of adding the second option well worth their time. Had they done this, I would have been one of the buyers in that extra 25%. But, since the game does not include a relaxed option, this is a no-buy for me.

For those who love fashion and designing, I highly recommend this game.

Classicaljazz

I don't know if you saw, Classicaljazz, but the part of the game where you can design clothes is untimed. You can take as long as you want putting outfits together and choosing the patterns and colors for them. I don't know if that will change your mind about buying the game, but I figured I would mention that in case you missed that part.

Go to: