revelati
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

level 43

[Post New]by revelati on Apr 27, 12 12:24 AM
i tried several times but i can't reach the level of happiness. Even with the events. any ideas?

cosmoscos
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:level 43

[Post New]by cosmoscos on Apr 27, 12 10:43 AM
You need 5 houses, so demolish the factory at the end and build a tent.

Thakira
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Thakira on May 1, 12 1:41 PM
Repair broken Villa, get Treasures, demolish Greenhouse, Build 3 more Villas und upgrade every 4 to 3 stars. Buy all parking lots, build scrub with existing Green Points, Build 1 Bridge to Pool, demolish Factory (keep at least 75 wood) , build tent on this lot, make event at Pool....everything's cool

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on May 4, 12 8:27 PM
Thank you Thakira. I was trying to do this a completely different way and failing. This worked perfectly.

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on May 15, 12 9:48 PM
I've tried 6 times using Thakira's info. I just barely got it on the last try and I wanted to let everyone know there's a couple of key pieces missing:

1. I bought a total of 8 workers
2. Installed flowers as well as the shrub
3. Garden on the tent

You'd better click extraordinarily fast and buy materials of ANY amount whenever you can early on.

Good luck everyone!

[Post New]by kimberly7777 on May 15, 12 10:12 PM
Thakira's method worked perfectly for me, I didn't need flowers, the shrub was fine. Vicki, I'm not sure why you ran into problems, but that method was right on and it didn't get into a frantic mode for me...

I'm about to start over, because I'm exhausted within the higher levels. So I'll see if I have the patience to revisit this with Eco mode. That might be the difference?

Player999
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Your experience will differ depending on how much cash and seeds

[Post New]by Player999 on May 24, 12 1:29 PM
you start the level with. If you have clicked the OK button at the end of a level, but did not reach gold, you are not awarded bonus points (extra $$'s & seeds)for that level, even if you later go back and complete the level in gold. If you have to leave a level before you get gold, click on restart, then once the level starts, click on menu and exit out that way. For this level, because I accidently clicked OK before I had gotten Gold on a prior level, I had fewer seed points going into the level. I had to make an additional 300 seeds in order to plant 2 shrubs. I also had to build an ice cream stand once I tore down the factory.

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on May 31, 12 9:24 PM
Thakira's method doesn't work for me! I've tried this dozens of times, and I just don't have enough time to build the bridge, demolish the factory, and build the tent before the gold star time is up. I'm following Thakira's steps exactly, and I run out of time.

Go to: