LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Level 44

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on Apr 27, 12 11:23 AM
Any order advice here? I can get it down to 10 days but not 9 for the gold...

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Level 44

[Post New]by hyperbole on Apr 27, 12 6:40 PM
The monkey is what was really slowing me up, but here's how I managed.

1. Send a worker for 1000 wood. It's important to get started on the bridge ASAP. Remember to keep the mill going for four fast orders of 1000 each.

2. While you have your wood on order send out a worker to clear the debris and another to dig in the upper right corner.

3. As soon as you get that first delivery of wood, send a worker to build the first bridge and then start scaring the monkey. In the meantime, tear down the house on the right and dig up the treasure in the lower right.

4. Build the last half of the bridge and a villa in the lower right. As soon as you get your last order of wood, tear down the mill and build a villa there.

5. As soon as you get across the bridge start ordering seeds and tearing down the house in the upper left. Don't forget to dig for the treasure on this side.

6. Build your last villa in the empty lot & plant 2 gardens on the right.

Basically, you have to pay close attention to your wood count and focus on getting to the other side of the island as soon as possible, but this is how I squeaked by with gold.

LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on May 2, 12 1:09 PM
Just in case anyone else is having difficulties, the mistake I was making was tearing down the cabin on the right side too early. You have the manpower to tear it down (simultaneously with the other cabin) later, and the extra money it provides at the beginning for another cycle or two is the crucial difference.

[Post New]by electrcspacegrl on May 9, 12 5:39 PM
I've tried this level so many times following the tips above, and doing it in many different orders, and I just can never get it done under 10 days. I don't know what magical powers you guys have but I'm completely stumped.

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on May 15, 12 10:01 PM
Electrc,

Make sure you're playing the ECO path. Also, keep in mind there are 3 treasures to dig up. Demo the right side cabin just as you finish scaring off the ape. Demo factory after you have 3000 materials. Just click fast is all I can tell you.

Following the above info, I finished with 1/2 a day left for expert.

Good luck everyone!

AmberKB
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by AmberKB on May 19, 12 3:02 PM
I think the thing that was throwing me, was the fact that I only had to have gardens on TWO of the homes. Not all 3.

[Post New]by calymoon on Oct 18, 12 2:00 PM
Has anyone figured out how to do this on the MONEY path? The screenshots are different, there are no treasures on the left side at all. I just cannot get it done 9 days

Go to: