LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Level 40 (Money Path)

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on Apr 27, 12 11:25 AM
What about Level 40 on the money path? Where you have to build the developers' mansion? I've been able to get gold so far but on this one I have absolutely no clue!

Re:Level 40 (Money Path)

[Post New]by signmom on May 7, 12 1:59 PM
I repaired the two chalets on the top, built another factory, chased off the monkeys, bought the parking space, built another chalet, built a greenhouse, destroyed the two cabins, built a pool, built gardens, destroyed the greenhouse and put a tent there with a garden, made sure I upgraded all the chalets, and then sent workers to the mansion. I bought a TON of workers (I think I ended up with 21) and made sure to destroy the factories when I could in order to get the happiness. Hope that helps!

Vera_Indie
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Vera_Indie on May 9, 12 10:23 AM
This is the only level that I can't get a gold star! It's driving me nuts. Could you please give some more details? How do you get this huge amount of materials and still finish on time?

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on May 13, 12 7:50 PM
I got gold, but almost by accident.

I did pretty much as above - 3 chalets first (2 repair, 1 build, upgrade all to 3 stars), build 1 more factory. Put a greenhouse where the cabin was & make 600 seeds 3x for the chalets. Put a pool at the end. Put a garden on the cabin that's left.

Rip down the greenhouse, put a tent with garden in its place. Put gardens on the 3 chalets.

I sent about 4 workers to the mansion while I was still building the pool & hiring people. Keep frantically making materials in all 3 factories while hiring people & sending them to the mansion. Do not send too many people to the mansion until you build the pool, or you won't have enough wood to build it.

On day 25, host an event at the pool. No need to rip down the factories if you host an event.

Made gold on the last day.

[Post New]by kimberly7777 on May 15, 12 8:06 PM
I did roughly the same but in a different order.

I kept the 2 cabins open for awhile, built the pool (in the empty spot). I demolished a cabin after I had a bit of resources and already had about 6 workers on the mansion. I built the greenhouse, while maxing out my workers on the mansion, and having about 5-6 extra workers to gather wood (1 in 1 out) and an extra worker I think just for padding, so there was never any wait. I collected the greenhouse, built the gardens. Demolished the greenhouse, hosted the pool, built the tent and gardened it up.

I finished the mansion and the tent at the same time and still had over 2 days left.

I think so far, I've spent more time on this level than any other! Tough one!

IsisRising
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by IsisRising on Jul 31, 13 1:45 PM
Did everything necessary but I got all the houses built with gardens and then it would say that I needed 2 more even though there were no spaces left even after destroying the factory. Got all the seeds and the mansion built but the amount of houses needed kept changing from needing on and then 2 no matter what was built.

Go to: