icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Level 29 - help please

[Post New]by icypup on Apr 27, 12 4:22 PM
built chalets- 3 stars, wood, greenhouse, can't quite get daily income. Suggestions on getting gold?

Re:Level 29 - help please

[Post New]by demotester9933 on Apr 28, 12 9:50 AM
I have to wonder if you need to destroy the trees to get enough building spaces.

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by GirlPink on Apr 28, 12 2:41 PM
I am thinking 5 x 3star chalets will get the daily income so that means destroying the greenhouse you have built after getting enough seeds to fulfill the eco need...still trying to get it all in gold time though...
Edit to say don't forget to buy the car spaces, that increases your income...

Edited on 04/28/2012 at 2:42:52 PM PST

[Post New]by Gena575 on Apr 28, 12 6:52 PM
GirlPink wrote:I am thinking 5 x 3star chalets will get the daily income so that means destroying the greenhouse you have built after getting enough seeds to fulfill the eco need...still trying to get it all in gold time though...

This did the trick for me. I bought the car spaces right away to boost income at the beginning so I wasn't waiting for $$ to buy 400 materials at a time. If you scare the apes and leave the trees alone, you only need 2000 seeds to get the eco score (1 fruit tree). Demolish the greenhouse as soon as you have those seeds and demolish the cabin to free slots for chalets.

[Post New]by demotester9933 on Apr 28, 12 9:41 PM
Yeah that was it. Took two tries using what you said and nailed it with just seconds to spare.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 2, 12 10:07 AM
Gena575 wrote:
GirlPink wrote:I am thinking 5 x 3star chalets will get the daily income so that means destroying the greenhouse you have built after getting enough seeds to fulfill the eco need...still trying to get it all in gold time though...

This did the trick for me. I bought the car spaces right away to boost income at the beginning so I wasn't waiting for $$ to buy 400 materials at a time. If you scare the apes and leave the trees alone, you only need 2000 seeds to get the eco score (1 fruit tree). Demolish the greenhouse as soon as you have those seeds and demolish the cabin to free slots for chalets.

buying only one tree only gave me 75 not the 150 eco score I had to build 2 trees AND garden all the houses(Plus I always scare the animals as I cannot bear to shoot them! LOL) - this runs me over on time by 4 days - what am I missing? I also destroyed the lumber mill AND the greenhouse and built on those??
I must be an idiot but have done it like 5 times now and cannot get the gold! HELP

mlogan
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by mlogan on May 6, 12 1:58 PM
This I what I did, that FINALLY got me through on gold:

Build a factory and build the bridge, to get income from the cabin.
Build second factory.
Scare ape in lower screen & buy one car.
Start building chalets as soon as possible.
Crank out supplies from factories like crazy - you might not be able to produce from both right away but after a couple of chalets are up, you can.
Hire 2 more workers for a total of 6 - this allows you to upgrade a couple of chalets at once, while keeping both factories going. You will quickly accumulate supplies like this.
Be sure to buy the second car as soon as you can.
When you feel comfortable, tear down the cabin for another chalet.
Once I had a stock of about 2000 supplies, I tore down one factory to build the greenhouse.
It only takes a few turns to get 2000 seeds (at 600 seed production) for one tree. If you've scared the apes and not torn down trees, this will be enough for your eco score.
Once you have 2000 seeds, tear down the greenhouse to build the last chalet
If you are on the ball about keeping the supplies and seeds going the second it's finished producing, this should get you there.

mlogan
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by mlogan on May 6, 12 2:00 PM
Leanda1 wrote:
buying only one tree only gave me 75 not the 150 eco score I had to build 2 trees AND garden all the houses(Plus I always scare the animals as I cannot bear to shoot them! LOL) - this runs me over on time by 4 days - what am I missing? I also destroyed the lumber mill AND the greenhouse and built on those??
I must be an idiot but have done it like 5 times now and cannot get the gold! HELP

I think you're looking at the wrong level, level 29 requires an eco score of 300.

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on May 10, 12 9:08 PM
Thank you miogan!

grndpiano
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grndpiano on May 19, 12 8:29 AM
There are absolutely NO CARS on level 29...I get 5 chalets with 3 stars. Eco is good, but income is still 4000 short on daily! I'm seeing you have to cut down at least 2 trees to reach the daily income with 7 chalets 3 stars, but that of course requires another 150 eco. What to do????? HELP!

grndpiano
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grndpiano on May 19, 12 9:34 AM
grndpiano wrote:There are absolutely NO CARS on level 29...I get 5 chalets with 3 stars. Eco is good, but income is still 4000 short on daily! I'm seeing you have to cut down at least 2 trees to reach the daily income with 7 chalets 3 stars, but that of course requires another 150 eco. What to do????? HELP!

I can finish 2 days late meeting all criteria:

Build factory and build bridge immediately
Dip up map piece with 4th man at same time
Get 400 wood and scare lower ape
Get 400 wood and scare upper ape
Dont forget to keep getting $ from the cabin
Keep getting wood as fast as possible
Start building chalets
As soon as first chalet is built, you can now get 400 wood at a time
Buy helpers as often as possible (I ended up with 10 total)
destroy cabin and destroy 1 tree
Keep getting wood and build greenhouse
Keep upgrading chalets and getting wood and seeds
Make 2 fruit trees
Build 1 garden at 1 chalet
Soon as enough seed for this, destroy greenhouse
Build Tennis court
Soon as have 1600 wood destroy factory
Build chalet and upgrade
Throw a party at Tennis court.
You'll meet eco, daily, and $100K but....

It's 2 days late...any suggestions???

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 20, 14 2:46 PM
Hi Grndpiano..I think that you are working in the MONEY LEVEL. In the ECO lever, THERE ARE 2 RED CARS. Honest!!!!

grndpiano wrote:
grndpiano wrote:There are absolutely NO CARS on level 29...I get 5 chalets with 3 stars. Eco is good, but income is still 4000 short on daily! I'm seeing you have to cut down at least 2 trees to reach the daily income with 7 chalets 3 stars, but that of course requires another 150 eco. What to do????? HELP!

I can finish 2 days late meeting all criteria:

Build factory and build bridge immediately
Dip up map piece with 4th man at same time
Get 400 wood and scare lower ape
Get 400 wood and scare upper ape
Dont forget to keep getting $ from the cabin
Keep getting wood as fast as possible
Start building chalets
As soon as first chalet is built, you can now get 400 wood at a time
Buy helpers as often as possible (I ended up with 10 total)
destroy cabin and destroy 1 tree
Keep getting wood and build greenhouse
Keep upgrading chalets and getting wood and seeds
Make 2 fruit trees
Build 1 garden at 1 chalet
Soon as enough seed for this, destroy greenhouse
Build Tennis court
Soon as have 1600 wood destroy factory
Build chalet and upgrade
Throw a party at Tennis court.
You'll meet eco, daily, and $100K but....

It's 2 days late...any suggestions???

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 20, 14 3:59 PM
Just a note..There are not trees to destroy 'other than the trees that you build".
I am wondering if, in the Level 29 Money Version, there are trees to destroy!!

demotester9933 wrote:I have to wonder if you need to destroy the trees to get enough building spaces.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 20, 14 4:04 PM
I MLogan...This is the best suggestion yet. I have not yet figured out how to win Level 29..Thanks so much.

mlogan wrote:This I what I did, that FINALLY got me through on gold:

Build second factory.
Scare ape in lower screen & buy one car.
Start building chalets as soon as possible.
Crank out supplies from factories like crazy - you might not be able to produce from both right away but after a couple of chalets are up, you can.
Hire 2 more workers for a total of 6 - this allows you to upgrade a couple of chalets at once, while keeping both factories going. You will quickly accumulate supplies like this.
Be sure to buy the second car as soon as you can.
When you feel comfortable, tear down the cabin for another chalet.
Once I had a stock of about 2000 supplies, I tore down one factory to build the greenhouse.
It only takes a few turns to get 2000 seeds (at 600 seed production) for one tree. If you've scared the apes and not torn down trees, this will be enough for your eco score.
Once you have 2000 seeds, tear down the greenhouse to build the last chalet
If you are on the ball about keeping the supplies and seeds going the second it's finished producing, this should get you there.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 21, 14 4:16 PM
A Huge Thank You to MLogan!!!

I FINALLY finished Level 29 with enough gold, but just made it 35 or 36 days. In other words, I just made it. But I learned a lot of the technical side of the game as I re-played it over and over and over again!

The key to the game is: Build the fence to the cabin as your first action, and keep gathering money from that cabin.

Then Build first factory!!! Build 2nd factory soon!

The hardest part for me: was to determine the right time to:

*Delete the cabin
*Delete One Factory
*Delete the Greenhouse.

You need enough money made from the cabin...enough seeds, enough gears fro the factoryl I is just a matter of trying different levels of all of these until you find the right combination. So happy!!!!

Go to: