mariekje71
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

47 HELP

[Post New]by mariekje71 on Apr 27, 12 5:21 PM
there was a 47 help thread... were did it goooo? I need help, please! Can't get it done!

jkw999
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:47 HELP

[Post New]by jkw999 on May 12, 12 8:20 AM
I need help too!! Anyone have the solution?

Thanks!!

Re:47 HELP

[Post New]by blackbeginnings on May 12, 12 5:07 PM
Here is how I got gold. Simultaneously send workers to clear debris toward tennis court and chalet in lower left corner and empty lot toward top. Collect money generated from tennis court and chalet and build factory on empty lot. While building factory dig up buried treasure (5000 is there). Clear debris toward lower right chalet and repair. Keep collect money generated and clearing remaining debris. Retrieve enough money to get enough materials to repair remaing chalets and 2000 in materials. When you have enough income add 2 workers and upgrade parking lots. In lower empty lot next to tennis court build a pool and tear down factory, and build two greenhouses on remaining empty lots. Continue collecting income to get 900 each trip from greenhouses to build a total of 5 fruit trees. You will need 2000 seeds for each fruit tree. The key is to click fast and when you get to day 20 host events on both tennis court and pool (remember events last 2 days) and finish building last fruit tree. Hope this helps.

Go to: