level 22 Carnival Mania.

[Post New]by rk9000 on Jan 30, 09 9:33 AM
After I buy the blue print for herc's Challange I can not find it anywhere to buikd it. Is there something wrong with my game or am I not doing something correctly.

Re:level 22 Carnival Mania.

[Post New]by vicsweet on Jan 30, 09 7:50 PM
I too have encountered the same problem, rk9000.
Can anybody help?

[Post New]by spikenet2001 on Jan 31, 09 8:09 AM
It's in your Shows section.

[Post New]by rk9000 on Jan 31, 09 1:24 PM
After I bought the blueprint it did not show up in the Shows section. Maybe there is something wrong with the game that I downloaded. I tried to reinstall it but it made no difference. Any suggestions?

Edited on 01/31/2009 at 1:24:57 PM PST

[Post New]by spikenet2001 on Feb 1, 09 10:09 AM
Daft question (especially as I'm sure having got to 22 you know how to play by now ) but did you have any locked items in Shows. The only thing I can think of is that you didn't have enough resource (materials and/or staff) to build it so it wouldn't show up as an item you could build.

Sorry if that doesn't help.

[Post New]by rk9000 on Feb 2, 09 5:38 AM
Thanks for the reply. I think that may be part of the probelm it is not showing up as a locked item due to inadequate supplies. It is not showing up at all in the shows section. Only the Merlin shows up the second spot is empty. I sent an email to Big Fish. i am somewhat frustrated about the game.

Ricjon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ricjon on Feb 16, 09 8:07 PM
I am having the same problem. I have enough materials and staff but it does not show up on the shows menu. VERY frustating.

[Post New]by dawniepoo on Feb 20, 09 6:19 AM
2-20-2009 i just downloaded the game and got this far... to this level.. I have the same issues to where it s not found at all. I have 1000 material, and 50K dollars and 6 workers and it is still not showing.. hmmm.... still an on going problem....Once i buy it for 7000 i can't get back into the purchase area at all to see where it is..... Bummer... any updates for this level at all?

Carla

Go to: