bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 28, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

netking
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum forum

[Post New]by netking on Apr 29, 12 6:04 PM
I completed the hidden object scene at the fountain but did not get the empty glass.

[Post New]by Helitack on Apr 30, 12 8:48 AM
Same here. Frustrating to say the least!

lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by lpslov37 on May 2, 12 4:35 PM
I am having trouble trying to open the briefcase by the fountain the walkthrough says the code is 962 but i have tried it for about ten times and nothing happens. Please does anyone have the same problem?

lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by lpslov37 on May 2, 12 4:35 PM
I am having trouble trying to open the briefcase by the fountain the walkthrough says the code is 962 but i have tried it for about ten times and nothing happens. Please does anyone have the same problem?

[Post New]by susanistheway on May 3, 12 11:28 AM
This game needs to be pulled from circulation and the glitches fixed. First it was The missing water cup that disappears from the inventory. Several scenes did not open up. The third time I started over The black light disappeared leaving the END of the game DEAD BY GLITCH Of the 70+ games I own, this one is bad bad...

Thanks for the fun,
Susan

[Post New]by Godzilla03 on May 4, 12 1:27 AM
Is it me or what!!!! Cant get those spider legs to give up the moth its driving me mad!!!!HELP.....Please dont say follow the drawing because I have NOT WORKING!!

[Post New]by shelley10 on May 4, 12 5:46 AM
netking wrote:I completed the hidden object scene at the fountain but did not get the empty glass.
Same as this

Edited on 05/04/2012 at 5:50:01 AM PST

[Post New]by Mags1912 on May 4, 12 8:12 AM
i didn't receive the glass at the fountain even though i finished the hidden object, also having problems at the kitchen i have the gas mask and the corkscrew an when i put on the mask to turn off the gas i cant push the button above the cooker so frustated with this game, is anybody experiencing the same problems or can you advise.

acewidd
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by acewidd on May 5, 12 6:54 AM
Got the planks to put on the tree and 2 sets of nails but cant find anymore nails and the hammer wont work on the tree help anyone please!!

[Post New]by QueenMum56 on May 5, 12 11:44 AM
I am stuck at the cabinet with the green duck trying to spray it yellow but it won't let me. It will not let me grab the nail when I grab the pliers. I already went to "Options" and manually clicked on game upgrades and I uninstalled the game and installed it back and I am still having problems. It took me I don't know how many tries to get the refrigerator opened! Can you please suggest something else, I really would like to finish this game, before my hair falls out! Thank you, kindly. Queen Mum

[Post New]by QueenMum56 on May 5, 12 11:47 AM
P.S. Me again, Queen Mum..... do you get to pick another game if this one doesn't work? Or do you get a credit? Thank you.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on May 6, 12 11:36 AM
Hi QueenMum56

When you de/reinstall a game after an update you should start under a new profile. This ensures you don't get stuck at the same spot. I know it is an unwelcome thought but it lets you progress with the game.

[Post New]by QueenMum56 on May 6, 12 2:10 PM
Thanks, I will try that.

[Post New]by QueenMum56 on May 6, 12 6:01 PM
Thank you so much Lyrialice, I have now finished the game, thanks to you!!

[Post New]by Gr6e9g on May 6, 12 7:22 PM
I am having problems selecting the books and opening the case on chapter 5... the 5 books are highlighted in the guide, but it doesnt work... what to do

Welcome to Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum forum

[Post New]by mysophieo1 on May 7, 12 4:46 PM
I have a badge I don't know what to do with. And, my hammer won't work on the nails in the boards on the tree!!!

[Post New]by fatnsassy on May 7, 12 7:21 PM
I have the same problem as Mags1912. I started over as a new player and got the glass, however this time I lost the gas mask and can't get back in to get the bone, etc. I have also cut off the gas in the basement, but it still won't let me back into the kitchen. I really don't want to start over again!

[Post New]by buterfli on May 8, 12 5:47 PM
I don't have the hidden object game in the room with the skull on the desk. I tried starting again with a different name but still no go. Please help.

[Post New]by gulle11 on May 9, 12 12:19 PM
I have problems in the end the game. The UV light has disappeared from the menu, and I can not find it again. What should I do? Without the UV light I can not turn on the power and I can not complete the game.

Go to: