[Post New]by cleoladycat on Apr 28, 12 12:32 AM
Any comments fishes?

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:Todays DD April 28 2012

[Post New]by krissywillow on Apr 28, 12 6:16 AM
I haven't finished it. I bought it some time ago (probably during a sale). It's a good game, imo, and worth the dd price for sure. Since I haven't finished it, I cannot comment on length.

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Apr 28, 12 8:24 AM
It's been a while since I played this, so I won't comment on length either, but I know I have played it twice (always a good sign), and it is from one of my favorite devs, Vogat (hope I can say that!). I buy pretty much anything from them, as they have quality games with good stories and great graphics.

For 2.99 at least give this one a try by all means.

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Simsane on Apr 28, 12 11:51 AM
Well, I hope it's good -- bought it last night after buying another game and having it pop up as a game I could buy at a discount. Sort of makes me mad at myself for buying it cause now today it's on sale for even less. Haven't even tried it yet. I guess that will teach me not to buy the games they offer after you buy another game at full price.

Tam5115
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by Tam5115 on Apr 28, 12 8:38 PM
I bought today at the DD price and played the whole thing. I very much enjoyed it and for a couple of reasons. 1. The hint button is actually helpful outside of the HO scenes 2. The puzzles were more fun than frustrating for me.

All in all, money well spent!

Go to: