bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Walkthrough for Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum available!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 28, 12 12:42 AM
Can’t find that pesky brush? Stuck at a tricky puzzle?

Don’t worry, check out the free walkthrough for Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on our Blog!

You can find our Blog by clicking on the link Blog at the top of this page. Then, click on the tab Walkthroughs where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum Walkthrough

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Edited on 04/28/2012 at 5:11:44 AM PST

Re:Walkthrough for Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum available!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Apr 28, 12 6:24 PM
Since there is a guide within the game, why is there also a walkthrough? Are they different?

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Apr 30, 12 5:21 PM
I don't know about "different" but judging by the comments, they're both wrong/incomplete

[Post New]by Sunshine2104 on May 2, 12 3:25 PM
Where do you get the SPIDERWEB for the door of the last room on the right? Was it on the balloon? After I pumped up the balloon it disappeared? Could it be I pumped it up twice rather than once and it exploded? If so, how do I proceed now?

[Post New]by Sunshine2104 on May 2, 12 3:31 PM
I don't see anything about receiving a SPIDERWEB anywhere on the guide before it is used on the last door on the right. Was this step omitted from the guide and walkthrough?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on May 7, 12 2:45 AM
Currently playing & popped in the forum to see if the w/t can help - I am a little lost in the game & trying to find a specific room.

Anyway saw your post Sunshine, don't know if you are still wanting an answer but have you been up on the roof? You get to it through a window

Highlight the following for further details
•Return to the inside of the asylum and then go up the stairs.
•Zoom in on the window on the left and use the NAILCLIPPERS to open it.
•After that use the TOWEL on the rope to go to the roof

[Post New]by churchlady45 on May 7, 12 1:44 PM
I'm at the oak tree by the fountain and am missing one board, have the nails and the hammer but only one board and I need two??

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 9, 12 6:09 AM
churchlady45, this is what I found in the walkthrough:

Use the CROWBAR on the boards on the window (E).
Take the 2 BOARDS from the ground.
Take the UV LAMP (F), read the map (G) and take the LEVEL (H).
Look through the window and then go forward (I).
(..)
Find all of the objects and receive the NAILS.
Move to the fountain outside and zoom in on the tree (K).
Use the BOARDS and then the NAILS to make a ladder (L).

Have you checked to see if one of the boards is still lying on the floor?

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by jgreene518 on May 11, 12 5:58 AM
I can't get the gas mask to work in the kitchen. I click on it, I seem to be looking through it but nothing happens.

[Post New]by ntclydiee on May 13, 12 8:22 AM
I can not move the spider legs....how?

[Post New]by tigerjade39 on May 17, 12 8:35 AM
Sunshine2104 wrote:I don't see anything about receiving a SPIDERWEB anywhere on the guide before it is used on the last door on the right. Was this step omitted from the guide and walkthrough?
when you use the cloth to get to the roof .their is wooden boards their .take then off with the crowbar and then you will receive the spiderweb.

peachycat
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by peachycat on May 20, 12 5:08 PM
Can't find the last part of door lock that has the hand on it. Very aggravating game

xanz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by xanz on May 26, 12 12:30 PM
The walk through tells me to look thought the gas mask (yes, the famous gas mask aggravation... again), then press the red button, then go to the HOS in the fridge. Well, I have the mask on, but nothing happens when I press the button. I hear a fan, but the fridge is blocked by the gas mask. I can't get further in the game till I get this done. Help?

[Post New]by kitty_katz_82 on Jul 10, 12 11:25 PM
i so wish i can have the money back from what i spent buying this game. it took me forever to figure out the spider to get the butterfly and now the tiles are even harder to get passed it. wish there was at least a skip button for that part. even with the walk through i can't get pass it as one tile is not right in place. with the mask it was challenging but what i did was press the red button and click on the fridge as fast as i could and it worked. the fridge scene opened after the thousand clicks lol.

good luck everyone as this game so not worth it.

[Post New]by Playagrl on Aug 18, 12 2:51 AM
Did anyone find all (22) morphing objects....if so where the heck are they? I found (19) of them, after that I just gave up.

nc_wa
Clownfish
Clownfish
850 Posts

[Post New]by nc_wa on Nov 23, 12 1:40 AM
I was hoping this game would be interesting and found not to be that way. I always read reviews from others before purchasing. It had good reviews for the most part, but for some reason this game bores me. I am currently almost half way through. That sucks!

Is it me or did anyone else feel the same way?

[Post New]by mmecarousel on Dec 31, 12 9:02 PM
I have had numerous problems with this game. Can't get the spider part to solve so I can obtain the butterfly. The levator door gave me a bigh problem as well as using the gas mask. I am getting to the point where I wish I had not used my free game credit to get this one. Come on Bigfish you can do better than this.

[Post New]by ratpack1 on Jun 16, 14 9:11 AM
After receiving the level which is suppose to deal (somehow) with the elevator, it doesn't accept. In the walkthrough, after finding the level, nothing else is ever mentioned about it. Also, can't turn on the computer to finish the game although I get the correct combination for the power switches on the wall. HELP

Go to: