lucyb24
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Need help. How do you get past goth and kimona?

[Post New]by lucyb24 on Apr 28, 12 8:06 AM
I don't know, I think I've been playing for long enough and getting good scores but these are the only styles I've been seeing. What do you have to do to get past these? Also, how do you send out more than one model at a time? I must have missed the instructions somewhere.

Re:Need help. How do you get past goth and kimona?

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Apr 29, 12 10:18 PM
Hi. Welcome to the forum.

There are 10 levels in the game with 10 shows each. After you get to level 4 (Jakarta), there are lots more styles and power-ups. I think there may be some towards the end of level 3. It's really worth hanging in there. I've just finished the game and it's the only one I can think of that I'll keep playing over and over. It's so much fun to color-coordinate the outfits. There are so many that it's hard to remember them all and dress each model accordingly.

There's a green button at the top right of the page above the accessories which shows 3 silhouettes. Click on that if you have at least two models dressed and they'll be sent out in a chain.

You get some neat power-ups. There's one that allows you to dazzle the audience while you're taking the time to dress the models. It stops the clock and I really like it. I also like the one that allows you to change the style in the lineup if you don't have the right outfits for the current style. The supermodel power-up doubles your score on one model. One power-up will dress a model for you if you're in a hurry and don't know what to choose. You also get a power-up that tells you what each garment is worth for your score. It's in the shape of a magnifying glass. The power-ups are located at the top right also. Click on the help button in the main menu if you need to see what everything does.

Hope this helps.

Go to: