cosmoscos
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Lever 50

[Post New]by cosmoscos on Apr 28, 12 9:56 AM
I just can't get gold on it. Anyone have a strategy for it?

Re:Lever 50

[Post New]by Rochelle_Chelle on May 4, 12 8:50 AM
level 50 on eco is a bit difficult. Send a worker to clear path, build a wood factory, get the worker to clear the next rubbish pile and buy a full load of wood.

With this first 1000 wood build a villa, whilst this is being built, buy max wood again. When this wood is created fix the bridge and start clearing the rubbish all the while claiming rent and using this to keep making wood each rent day. Dig up the treasure and with this money buy the three parking bays and scare the gorilla, then keep buying/producing wood and each time you get to 1000 build a villa immediately until you have 4 villas, if you have left over money of a 1000 or more each rent day use this to buy more workers - 12 in all. Keep producing wood and refurbish villas up to 3 stars each and whilst doing this buy another wood mill.

Produce wood continuously and as soon as you have 3 stars on each villa send the workers to the airport to construct - keep making wood and collecting rent - you should have $200 000 by 2 days before finish and on the last day finish building the airport then buy the plane straight away.

good luck!!

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Re:Lever 50

[Post New]by Csustar on May 13, 12 4:21 PM
Rochelle, I followed your instructions to the "T", and I always get it a half day after day 27. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but , about to pull out what hair I have left.
Wondering do you start the rebuild on the hanger before you have all your villas, or what?

Go to: