robinr_67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Level 38?

[Post New]by robinr_67 on Apr 28, 12 12:58 PM
Hi...

Anyone have any tips on how to get gold on level 38? I've tried it several different ways and, if I have enough wood to get the bridge built in time, then I don't have enough seeds to plant what I need to get the eco score. If I build another greenhouse and focus on getting enough seeds then I don't seem to get the bridge done.

Thanks!

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Level 38?

[Post New]by icypup on Apr 29, 12 7:26 AM
Having same problem. Been on this level for days.

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by icypup on Apr 29, 12 7:50 AM
Finally got it. Fixed the two chalets immediately so would get $ at first collection of it. sent for wood, built another chalet in middle of screen. gathered money, made wood, and upgrated all three chalets to 2 stars. I did buy the parking lot in the early stages. Then built a second wood on bottom of screen and just cranked out wood and built greenhouse, kept all three going. put gardens on houses as I was able. Went got about 4000 wood, I destroyed one wood, made second greenhouse. As soon as I got 5000, I demonished second wood and made third greenhouse, keeping all going as much as possible. built bridge and then started planting with trees first and worked my way down keeping an eye on what I needed for eco. I BARELY made it.

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by icypup on Apr 29, 12 8:00 AM
BYW. had 3 trees and 2 shrubs at the end

robinr_67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by robinr_67 on Apr 29, 12 9:08 AM
Thanks, icypup! I finally got it. :-)

sidney00
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sidney00 on Apr 30, 12 3:58 PM
I could not get the above suggestion to work so I tried something new building on what I read (this is for those doing the green version):

I first repaired the homes that were broken (clicked the left first, then the right) and cleared the bush in the middle and cleared the bear below.

WIth that first set of $ I bought the parking space. Then with the next set of $, I bought wood and built another home in the middle. I upgraded the homes to 2 stars each while still building wood.

With the wood I bought a volleyball court on which I hosted events (far left and bottom). I then built a greenhouse (bottom right space) when I had money and ran both the green house and the wood. When I had 5000 wood, I destroyed the factory and built another green house. Running all at full speed, I built 2 trees, 2 ponds and a shrub to get the 455 green. (Also the homes had gardens- you can build 2 right off from the beginning.)

You have demolish the volleyball court when you feel you have enough money to keep making seeds. Also, throughout the game, you have to keep hiring workers. I started at the beginning so when things got hectic, I had not forgotten about them.

I hope this is clear as I have never written one of these before and really there was no specific step by step, I just know it worked and tried it 3 times to be sure before posting this.

Good luck!

Edited on 04/30/2012 at 4:02:12 PM PST

stacis64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by stacis64 on May 3, 12 12:46 PM
Can't even get close! Sidney do you remember about which day you demolished the volleyball court?

sidney00
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sidney00 on May 5, 12 4:14 PM
Sorry Stacis...I am replaying the game now because I realized that if you moved on without getting gold, you don't get all the eco/money points.

I cannot replicate what I did, and I have tried about 5 times so I am guessing it was a fluke. The closest I am coming to getting the goals is following my first strategy and then when I demolish the wood machine, putting up another home with a garden so I have less eco points to get.

I guess I should try a strategy many times before posting. My apologies as I am new to this.

s_guffey
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by s_guffey on May 5, 12 6:46 PM
Ok. It took me days to figure this out. here is how I did it. I'm sorry guys I didn't know I was going to be successful, so no step by step. Just basically how I did it.
I went straight to the houses and repaired them.
I built wood factory and started making wood.
I cleared paths and doug treasure.
I bought workers.
I built another chalet.
I bought the car lot.
I kept making wood and updating chalets to 3 stars and buying workers.
I had all 12 workers before I built my first greenhouse.
I had gardens on all chalets.
After I built my greenhouse, I kept making wood and buying seeds and built another greenhouse.
I started making trees as soon as I had enough seeds.
I built the bridge and demolished the wood factory and built another greenhouse.
I Just kept making seeds and built 2 more trees.

I hope this helps.

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Level 38 ECO

[Post New]by VickiS531 on May 15, 12 5:31 PM
Here is what I did for level 38 Eco and buying maximum materials/seeds each time:

- repair both chalets (click far left first) and buy max materials
- clear all paths and dig treasures
- upgrade both chalets to 3 stars and then build 3rd chalet in bottom left space and upgrade to 3 stars ASAP
- buy parking space
- build 2nd factory to left of existing one
- build greenhouse in bottom row
- buy workers (you need a total of 21)
- at 4000 materials, demo one factory and build greenhouse in its space
- at 5000 materials, build bridge and demo remaining factory, build greenhouse in its space
- Built 4 trees or 3 trees and a pond (you will have a couple empty plant spots leftover)

Hope this helps. Good luck!

[Post New]by araumaker on Jun 17, 12 8:37 PM
Here is one tip. Do NOT put gardens on your chalets. You'll have a bigger head start on seeds for trees.

I used tips from vicki and s-guffey such as placement of factories and greenhouses, making trees as soon as you have enough trees

i started demo my wood factory at 3800
i did not get 21 workers just 12

i had 3 trees planted in area at top left, a pond and shrub at bottom right

Go to: