godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

New stages for "Hidden Object Crosswords"???

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Apr 28, 12 5:21 PM
I just finished all 18 stages of this game in one day. I expected it to do something like take me to new levels or new stages. NOT so!! It just brought up the screen "You've completed the game!"....and that's it. WHAT!!! Does anyone know how to get BigFish Games to offer new stages to download? I'm very disappointed. Now all I can do is go back and play the same stages, but that's not fun....I already did that.

Thanks if you have any suggestions.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:New stages for "Hidden Object Crosswords"???

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 29, 12 9:39 AM
Hi godfreygirl,

It looks like this is a question about the game Hidden Object Crosswords.

As I haven't played this game before, I am not too sure how it finishes but to help you get an answer and to keep things tidy, I am going to pop this over to that game's Forum here.

Hopefully a Fishie who has played this game will be able to shed some light on the ending and replayability for you!

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:New stages for "Hidden Object Crosswords"???

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Apr 29, 12 9:54 AM
Thank you....but what I was wanting were new stages for the game.

The game just ends after Stage 18......level 54. A window just pops up saying "You've Completed The Game"......no option to go further. I've finished all of those. I can go back and play them over, but I already know all the answers and where the objects are, so that's not challenging anymore. Are they going to create new stages and levels is what I'd like to know. Thanks again.

Go to: