MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

REALLY, GAME DEVELOPER -- SH*T?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 28, 12 5:46 PM

While I am no stranger to expletives as I occasionally use them in the privacy of my own home (my 19 and 1 could care less but it does make more feel more upset that I couldn't have displayed better self-control), I find it hard to understand the purpose of people using such foul language in public.

I work as a waitress at the local truckstop during the graveyard shift and whenever I hear people speaking using words that are very unbecoming (particularly teenagers) I always wonder how they feel it serves them to their best interest; IMHO, it makes me feel that they're stating that they cannot be treated with respect because they demonstrate no self-respect, they've no intelligence because they're also informing others that they've got no command of the English language (my native tongue but it would fit any world language) and that they cannot be looked upon with any degree of trust as they display a total lack of self-trust in their ability to communicate their feelings and opinions in a better manner.

This game is a very nice game but I strongly feel that it was totally unnecessary for the game developers to perpetuate such a poor verbal reaction from the spider when it had realized that its scheme was once again thwarted.

MEnr56

Go to: