level 23

[Post New]by hoffsmith on Apr 28, 12 6:33 PM
how do you get all the seeds and happiness?

katlady3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:level 23

[Post New]by katlady3 on Apr 28, 12 8:30 PM
I'm stuck here too!! I wish they had left the happiness out of this game!! lol Just like Royal Envoy 2...I never did understand the happiness in that game! (The Dovecote thing) I just followed what others did, but that's not fun when you dont understand it! I wish someone would help with this level!! And explain how to get & keep happiness! I built the ice cream building, and held lots of events...but it never reaches 50 happiness!!

[Post New]by melisalyn1 on Apr 29, 12 6:13 AM
I know on the happiness thing you have to build 3 ice cream stands and then demolish the factory then hold an event at the very end to get all the happiness. I'm just not sure how to get all the seeds and everything and get gold

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 29, 12 6:43 AM
Build and upgrade 4 cabins - buy the parking lots and build green houses when you can afford it. 7 workers should do it but maybe more would make it easier.

Build an ice cream machine - make 500 supplies then demolish the factory and build one more. When the seeds are close to finished start holding parties.

Hope this helps

s_guffey
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by s_guffey on Apr 29, 12 4:22 PM
Badut wrote:Build and upgrade 4 cabins - buy the parking lots and build green houses when you can afford it. 7 workers should do it but maybe more would make it easier.

Build an ice cream machine - make 500 supplies then demolish the factory and build one more. When the seeds are close to finished start holding parties.

Hope this helps

I did it this way except that it took building only 3 cabins and 2 ice cream machines and I got a gold star. One ice cream machine did not create enough happines for mine. Thanks for the help.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 10, 12 3:40 PM
After replaying this level several times, I found that buying a parking space was a huge help & what I needed to get the gold star.
Give it a whirl!

FlorT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by FlorT on May 11, 12 3:53 PM
Sorry, but I can t pass this level. It is not enough 4 cabins and 2 ice cream machine: i still have many negative points, although I demlosh the factory. Please Help!

[Post New]by AstralFrankie on May 11, 12 6:12 PM
Thank you so much for the help. I was able to get the gold star after I built the four cabins in the 2 x 2 grid, destroy the first cabin you start with then build the three greenhouse, build the 2 ice cream stores ( making sure I destroyed the factory with enough wood) and having events at both at the same time.
Again, thank you so much.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 14, 14 5:54 PM
I just got my Gold Star for level 23, but it took me Lots of tries to figure it out.
For me, I found the trip to a gold star was to:
1. Add one Cabin..I did eventually build all w/ stars and gardens to each cabin.
2. Build the Factory as soon as you get 2,000 points. I 'finally' figured the relationship between money earned on the cabins and getting the next building or cabin. Takes me a while...

3. I built one ICE CREAM STAND. Began to gather points. I also think that I got happiness pts from the gardens on each home as well. I only used 1 Ice Cream Stand.

4. My next suggestion is to build your Seed Factories ASAP. The faster and the soon you build -- the better.
I build them before I bought the parking place. Seeds, Seeds, Seeds and enough workers is the solution to gold stars.

I'd like to know what the story of the Indian Legend means, and the clue is "to the left". Maybe there is more in the future.

Good Luck. I've watched the videos from the search for Videos for Walkthrough on whatever game you are playing. Sometimes they help, and sometimes the wonderful hints from this forum provide the secret. And then..sometimes you just have to do "your own thing"...

Edited on 08/28/2014 at 7:27:41 PM PST

Go to: