level 33

[Post New]by crmamat on Apr 28, 12 11:08 PM
how do you make enough income?
Even if I put all chalets 3 stars, 2 volleyball courts and an ice cream stand, hold events I still do not have enough income.

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Re:level 33

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 29, 12 6:10 AM
If you build 4 of the bigger houses and wait with upgrading the smaller houses until the bigger ones are done you will have plenty of gold. 10 workers should do it

[Post New]by chippers6767 on Apr 30, 12 4:08 AM
I updated all four existing cabins. built two more cabins then upgraded then demolished the tree and built an ice cream stand then demolished two cabins. Still can't get through. I have tried many different options but can't win this level. I don't even care about gold level at this time. Just want to get through this one. It is like there is not enough space.

[Post New]by redkanga777 on Apr 30, 12 5:59 PM
Same with me. Used all spaces, even the oak tree place for 3star chalets, 2 volleyball courts and an ice cream stand but still missing on 600 income. No more space left. How do I get through this level ? Please help !

[Post New]by mwash609 on May 1, 12 9:09 AM
I didn't get gold on this level, however, after completion of volleyball and ice cream stand, hosting an event will increase revenue enough to complete level.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 2, 12 6:40 PM
I have no problem on the income on this level it is getting all the buildings built in time - I updated all different things first, built the sawmill and the greenhouse - have plenty of both resourses, have like 12 guys but cant get it all done on "gold" time..... WHAT NEEDS TO BE FIRST DONE?

Just cant figure it (help??)

Lean

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

level 33

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 2, 12 6:42 PM
crmamat wrote:how do you make enough income?
Even if I put all chalets 3 stars, 2 volleyball courts and an ice cream stand, hold events I still do not have enough income.

No need for Volleyball or icecrean stands just HOUSES not an income level - think you posted the wrong level.....

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 2, 12 6:46 PM
chippers6767 wrote:I updated all four existing cabins. built two more cabins then upgraded then demolished the tree and built an ice cream stand then demolished two cabins. Still can't get through. I have tried many different options but can't win this level. I don't even care about gold level at this time. Just want to get through this one. It is like there is not enough space.

There are 3 Chalets, and 2 Cabins in the beginning - the object is to have 4 Chalets and 3 cabins all 3 stars and ALL with gardens - that is ALL for the challenge....What is with the icecream and volleyball courts? I have looked and played 4 times so SOMEONE who knows and has WON on GOLD please HOW DO YOU DO IT? Everyone who has posted asking for help is listing the WRONG LEVEL.....

Lean

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on May 2, 12 7:33 PM
I haven't played this level yet but the difference in what to do could be based on whether you are playing eco or money. The levels are different on replay.

Leanda, they may be playing the same level just took the opposite path as you. If you are playing eco they may be playing money or the other way around.

I am playing eco and will be at this level shortly.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on May 3, 12 10:58 AM
govols2 wrote:I haven't played this level yet but the difference in what to do could be based on whether you are playing eco or money. The levels are different on replay.

Leanda, they may be playing the same level just took the opposite path as you. If you are playing eco they may be playing money or the other way around.

I am playing eco and will be at this level shortly.

Oh what an idiot I am! thanks so much! I am SO SORRY to all! Evidently no matter which you are playing, it evidently is a HARD level! Thanks again govols2!

Lean

redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,691 Posts

[Post New]by redrosesdz on May 4, 12 8:36 AM
I finally got gold for level 33 Money level....

You'll need 5 chalets, 2 volleyball courts, 2 factories, 1 ice cream and as many workers as you can get

Build the 5 chalets, 3 stars each, below the bridge (you'll need to tear down the tree)
Make sure you buy both parking spaces
Build the factories next to the workers place and parking lot
Build the volleyball courts, replacing the cabins in the top, left
Tear down 1 factory no later than day 19
Build the ice cream
Run events at both volleyball courts and the ice cream at the same time

Don't forget to dig up the 2 treasures

Edited on 05/04/2012 at 8:37:29 AM PST

[Post New]by KristineT024 on Jun 26, 12 5:15 PM
You can actually pass this without destroying the tree (although it took many attempts). I built the bridge first followed by the factory. I built five chalets up to three stars, bought the parking spaces, and then the two volleyball courts. Once I had enough material I demolished the factory and built the ice cream stand there. With five chalets (3 stars) both parking spaces and all three activities hosting events at the same time I finally got gold with half a day left. Tough one!!

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 28, 13 1:46 AM
Hi - like some others I'm confused as to which level you are all talking about!

On my Campgorunds, Level 33 asks for 4 3* Chalets with Gardens and 3 3* Cabins with Gardens.

Go to: