Mist Island...PLEASE HELP

Mist Island...PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by dls1926 on Jan 30, 09 12:10 PM
OMG can not find the gift for the tower to save my mind!!!!!!Please help I went around the edges of the h2o but still came up empty?????And the light past the tower i can't find the bulb or whatever they call it, either.

Amoraluv
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Mist Island...PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by Amoraluv on Jan 30, 09 12:43 PM
click all areas of the pool until something shows up

[Post New]by dls1926 on Jan 30, 09 12:51 PM
Finally got TY and the lamp for the light after the tower showed up and now stuck again lol these littles light are not easy for me to find TY for help though

Amoraluv
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Amoraluv on Jan 30, 09 3:14 PM
ur welcome have fun

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 30, 09 3:38 PM
What is the stone with the lightning on it for. Or, I should say, what do you do. I have walked around trying to find lightning but no luck. I can hear thunder though.

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Jan 30, 09 3:45 PM
I have the pearl but have no tower to give it to yet I am so stuck on the third light bulb cannot find it can anyone remember where they found theirs.

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on Jan 30, 09 3:54 PM
You find lightning on the ground nearby, fit it in and get a reward.

This level drove me insane, look for light patches in the mist to follow the paths and try and get right to the edges.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 30, 09 4:06 PM
Ahhhh, was thinking I had to try and catch the lightning.....thanks aljensal, I will go take a look.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 30, 09 5:06 PM
Ok aljensal, my eyes are going crossed, I have spent the last hour looking on the ground around and near the stone. I have everything else done. no more patches to explore, that I can find, and no lightning on the ground. Order me up the little men in white coats please.

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on Jan 30, 09 5:32 PM
Posted this twice, past my bedtime.

Edited on 01/30/2009 at 5:37:28 PM PST

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on Jan 30, 09 5:34 PM
Sorry, it mught have been near the middle, it gets hard to remember. It is definitely on the ground, it is called 'The Rune of Lightning'.

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on Jan 30, 09 5:35 PM
It might have been nearer the middle. It is definitely something on the ground.

LadyGlove
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LadyGlove on Jan 30, 09 5:39 PM
I hope this helps/
http://jayisgames.com/images/totem-tribe/tt-mistisland-bulbsrunethunderbolts.jpg

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Jan 30, 09 6:16 PM
Thank you thank you thank you. The map was a godsend I was just so sick of that level.

Cavuto
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Cavuto on Jan 30, 09 6:22 PM
Here there be spoilers:

The lightning 'wall' wants a lightning 'symbol'.

First things first, explore the edges of every piece of mist you find. If all it does is reveal one little square of blackness in the distance, then it was worth it. You have to be diligent about this, I cannot stress enough that you must reveal as much blackness on the map as humanly possible. You really just have to walk your lady all around the edges of everything. Try to go as deep into the mist in one section as it will allow, then try again. Once you are convinced that your lady cannot go any further in that direction, move a little bit over and try again. Just keep methodically probing the edges of the mist bit by bit. It kind of sucks, but this is how you find the lights.

A hard light to find is waaay down south on a little patch of green ground, you can't walk to it but you can reveal it from a distance by walking along the southern edges as best you can.

When you find the water towards the right (east) of the map, you do what I told you. You probe the edges as best as you can and reveal that blackness! Once you're sure you've done that, then just basically start clicking all over the water. You're looking for a black pearl. You can't see it though so just keep clicking on the water all over the place until you find it. Give this to the guy in the tower once you find him. (You may need to find him first before the pearl is available to be discovered)

Once you've found all the lights and read all the pillars (completing the main quest) you might notice a sizable chunk of un-revealed blackness in the middle of the map. Go to the left (west) of this and approach it from that direction and you should be able to worm your way in and find the lightning 'symbol'. (actually, if you look carefully at the mini-map you can see the path you need to take into this blackness in the middle) Give the lightning symbol to the lightning wall and it will disappear. The dude hiding up there wants 4 lightning bolts, one of which should spawn right there in his little camp.

The other three aren't TOO hard to find. The easiest thing to remember is that these lightning bolts your looking for actually flicker, so you just have to look carefully for the flickering animation. In my game, one spawned in the guy's camp, one was out in the middle plain as day, and the other two were obscured by the mist but not too hard to spot if you look for the flickering.

Hope this helps.

LadyGlove
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by LadyGlove on Jan 30, 09 6:23 PM
Peace1369 wrote:Thank you thank you thank you. The map was a godsend I was just so sick of that level.

You are very welcome. Good Luck!

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 30, 09 6:25 PM
Thank you aljensal for helping. Ladyglove. the map helped alot. Missed the little walkway under the fog. Thanks

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 30, 09 7:04 PM
ladyglove, I had been to jayisgames site but all I found was the walkthrough, where are the images?

[Post New]by dls1926 on Jan 31, 09 7:07 PM
Ty all for all your help I was really starting to hate this level.

[Post New]by alicethecat1948 on Feb 12, 09 7:46 AM
Nothing is said about that puzzle the 4 globes 2 lit and 2 not. The stone says you have to solve this but I am about to loose my mind and or kill my monitor. Someone PLEASE HELP PLEASE. I hate this level and only want to get past it

Go to: