[Post New]by cleoladycat on Apr 29, 12 1:26 AM
Any comments fishes?

luvpumpkns
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:Todays DD April 29 2012

[Post New]by luvpumpkns on Apr 29, 12 6:01 AM
this was a buy for me. it's definitely not nearly as sophisticated as most of the newer offerings...it's mostly HO scenes with a few standard puzzles, but the scenes are lovely, and it's nice every once in a while to play something that isn't so doom and gloom.

DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Apr 29, 12 9:22 AM
This is a good game to take your time with and destress. It's bright and attractive and easy. I think it's worth $2.99.

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

[Post New]by Jofer on Apr 29, 12 10:24 AM
This is a fun game, older style and "cartoony" graphics. But deliberately cartooned and not accidental, if that makes sense. Very nice artwork. Not difficult but not overly easy. Worth full price to me - yes I just finished my trial and I'm going to hold off buying until the new month - I'd rather have the punch on a new card that take the DD price today and start a second card at the end of the month. Crazy I know - but a good game. Don't know how I missed it the first time around.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Apr 29, 12 12:00 PM
I got this recently in a deal. This is a straightish hog with puzzles and the graphics are nice to look at. For straight hoggers, if you don't have it buy it. It looks to be a good length.

But I'm not (usually) and have only played about half way as was bored with it, and I uninstalled it. It's not that it was bad at all but it just didn't grab me. I might finish it one day but with so many games in my backlog it's not going to be soon.

Edited on 04/29/2012 at 4:08:04 PM PST

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Apr 29, 12 4:26 PM
I'm tired of hogs, especially straight hogs, but somehow this one is different, and I decided it was worth the last punch on my card. The graphics are delightful, gameplay is smooth; altogether, it just feels well done. It's relaxing, bright, cheerful, and has an adorable mouse! Lots of hog scenes, but at least they're not so dark you can't find anything. A nice change of pace, and worth the DD price.

Go to: