VickiG27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Missing a HO Scene?

[Post New]by VickiG27 on Apr 29, 12 4:27 AM
OK so im nearly finished, i checked the walkthrough and after using the diamond, triangle and circle i went into the room and completed that. Then i was told to go back to he 1st floor and enter the desk HO scene to obtain the insulating tape. The HO scene is not there?
I then thought i would try to open the bookcase and apparantly i only have T.S Elliot, Miguel de Cervantes, Roosevelt and Shakespear - im missing one.

I had the problem with the gas mask so had to start another profile. Can anyone suggest anything without me having to start over again?

VickiG27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Missing a HO Scene?

[Post New]by VickiG27 on Apr 29, 12 8:14 AM
unfortunatly i have mugged this game off, i have uninstalled it and its taking an age to download. Really dissapointed as i wanted to finish the game off.
Not good BFG

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Apr 29, 12 8:30 AM
Did you jump out the window and come back in to find the elevator closed? There is something you need to do there first.

VickiG27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by VickiG27 on Apr 29, 12 8:45 AM
kaitlinn wrote:Did you jump out the window and come back in to find the elevator closed? There is something you need to do there first.

No didnt have that problem im afraid!

woonfrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by woonfrog on Apr 29, 12 5:26 PM
I too have a missing HO scene. After I played the game on the wall of the bathroom, it shows the sparkles on the bathtub to play the HO and when I clicked on them, the HO disappeared. I can't get the seahorse to go in the 3rd room. Really hate to restart all over again!

SSueSQ
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by SSueSQ on Apr 30, 12 3:16 AM
I always do my HO's first--before I do anything else in the room. That seems to work for me. I haven't had any problems with HO scenes disappearing.

Go to: