Items already used and puzzle reset...

[Post New]by Seiquo on Apr 29, 12 7:27 AM
I really enjoyed the first part of the game but... I found myself really angry for the game asked me to put the lens on the telescope when I had already done it to get the code for the book. Result : unable to enter the code on the book because it says I have to look for a clue somewhere... When I get back to the telescope, it's all blur and requires the lens.... that I no longer have in my inventory...
I started over, with a new player's name, and had exactly the same situation but very sooner in the game : the gate at the cemetery is closed again, though I used the ladder and the keys on the owl, and I cannot enter the cemetery anymore....
What is this ? Wasted money ? I think so...

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Items already used and puzzle reset...

[Post New]by Survivor01 on May 9, 12 2:49 PM
I am upset too, it happened to me at the slider puzzle. I was going to start over, but it sounds like that is not a solution. Thanks for that because at least I won't waste my time on that. Let me know if you figure it out.

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on May 9, 12 10:42 PM
If you have already found the code thru the telescope, 457, then you don't need to go back to it again. On the book, change each number so that the middle numbers read 457 from top to bottom. The book will open.

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on May 9, 12 10:44 PM
I don't know why the game won't let you back into the cemetary, but if you have reached the cave with the telescope, you have absolutely no need to re-enter the cemetary.

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Survivor01 on May 18, 12 11:06 AM
I started over and was able to finish. I think what happened to me is that I exited the game while in the middle of the puzzle - that's all I can think anyway. I made sure not to do that again and it worked fine.

Go to: